Kopari Coconut Crush Scrub uploaded by Natalie W.

BY KOPARI BEAUTY

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Combination Oily Dry Sensitive A coconut oil-infused brown sugar scrub that polishes, exfoliates, and hydrates dry skin for a gorgeous glow. Solutions for: - Dryness - Dullness and uneven texture - Uneven skintone If you want to know more… The one-of-a-kind Coconut Crush Scrub is infused with a uniquely delicious blend of coconut oil, crushed Tahitian coconut shells, and brown sugar to hydrate and buff dry, dull skin for a silky smooth, lit-from-within glow. The complexion is left looking polished, restored, and radiant with a sweet, milky coconut scent to transport you to the tropics. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is formulated without silicones, non-GMO, and safe for sensitive skin. Since not all coconut oil is created equal, the source and processing greatly affect quality. Kopari's coconut oil is sustainably sourced from the Philippine Islands and crafted to be ideal for everyone's beauty routine. All thanks to its lightweight, hypoallergenic, straight-from-the-source purity, creamy texture, quick absorption, and sweet, yet subtle aroma. Kopari's Hawaiian-born co-founder, and certified organic chef, Kiana Cabell, wanted to create luxurious, coconut oil-based products for head-to-toe beauty. The company believes products crafted from the purest, premium materials perform, smell, and feel the best, while simplifying any beauty routine.

• Is this a good body scrub? Is the smell over powering? Or is it n...3 Answers
Buy on Kopari ...
  • "It's exfoliating but not too harsh like some can be. I use it before I shave. It leaves an "oily" residue after you scrub it in but I don't mind that since I have super dry skin. It smells AMAZING as well and has lasted me months. " in 4 reviews
Amanda C.
Review for: Kopari Coconut Crush Scrub 6.8 oz/ 200 mL more...
I use this product 2x a week. I just recently, however, puched this small sie, and its packaging and size is so great for travel and on the go. The smell and formula of this scrub is absolutely fantastic. Its like packing a spa in a package, but far cheaper, yet more effectively. The small bits of coconut gently scryb away dead skins and the cocnut oil leaves your skin happy, hydrated and nourished. That is #beautyinanutshell.
Kristen B.
Clifton Forge, VA
Review for: Kopari Coconut Crush Scrub 6.8 oz/ 200 mL more...
This smells amazing!!! It's thick and wonderful. My skin felt incredible after using. It did make my tub a little slippery, so that is something to be aware of and be careful exiting your shower/tub.
jaedin b.
I'm not a huge fan of anything "2-in-1". Namely, shampoo-conditioner two in ones. I mean, they always totally suck, right?But this scrub I would easily consider a 2-in-1 product that is totally awesome. This is so ultra hydrating that it could easily be considered an in-shower lotion or a 2-in-2 body wash/ body lotion.It made my skin smell so fresh all day long and it felt incredible. You could easily skip a body lotion after this scrub. It polishes away dead skin and deep hydrates your skin!I was way, way impressed and I would easily consider buying the full size and other products from this brand.I'm definitely adding it to my list of summer essentials!
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
I wanted to give this a try since I was ordering other items from this brand to just try a few things at once. The Coconut Crush Scrub was gentle enough for my dry skin to use a few times a week. The sugar dissolved instantly as you rub it over your face, its not harsh whatsoever. I was kinda disappointment that the smell wasn't sweeter or more coconut scented. The material of the tube is really hard I am assuming to keep the product in its form. The best way to store it is inside the shower so that its slightly warmer and makes it easier to squeeze out. I would order this again.
Jacqueline B.
Feeding Hills, MA
This is a really good body scrub! My skin is so soft and smooth after I rinse it off. I find it works best as directed, rubbing it on dry skin. It's very thick and gritty. I personally like how rough it feels on my skin. It also smells really good.... nothing overpowering or unnatural. My only complaint about this scrub is that it's really tough to squeeze it out of the tube.
House of Danger D.
Leesburg, VA
Kopari's entire line is H E A V E N. The smell - the feel! Use some of this coconut crush scrub as a post-shave ritual for your legs and you'll have baby smooth skin after your shower. It's ah-mazing!

Guys, the  Kopari Coconut Crush Scrub is the best scrub available - 100%. You'll want the rest of their line immediately.
Antonia M.
Escanaba, MI
another win for Kopari. so far ive loved every product ive tried. this exfoliates gently, and leaves your skin extremely soft afterward. follow this with kopari coconut melt and your skin will feel like heaven.
Savannah A.
This product, First of all let's talk about the smell.omg so good It smells like a pina colada . I use this on my face 2 times a week for exfoliating I use it on my body daily to keep my skin smooth for summer My body feels so soft and smooth after using this. The only complaint I have is how hard it is to get out of the tube
Karen H.
Review for: Kopari Coconut Crush Scrub more...
This scrub is very nice. Smells good and leave skin very soft. Doesn't irritate the skin either. Can be hard to squeeze out of tune but running it under warm water does the trick. Love this brand a lot.
Natasha P.
Review for: Kopari Coconut Crush Scrub 6.8 oz/ 200 mL more...
This product is pure joy to use, it smells heavenly and super gently exfoliates your skin. It literally melts on your body and makes your skin super soft and hydrated. I am forever in love with this organic company ❤
Avery E.
Rocky Mountain House, AB
Is this a good body scrub? Is the smell over powering? Or is it nice and soft and pleasant? How did your skin look and feel after use?