BY KOPARI BEAUTY

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A lightweight, two-in-one makeup remover and gentle oil cleanser. Solutions for:- Dryness - Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more…Say goodbye to dirt, makeup, and impurities. Kopari's Coconut Cleansing Oil will leave your face feeling clean, supple, and smooth without stripping skin's natural moisture or clogging pores. Formulated with coconut oil, green tea oil, and rice oil, this powerful combination is ultra-hydrating and stacked with natural antioxidants to help soften skin. This is the perfect first step in your skin care routine to face the day and night. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is cruelty-free, vegan, non-GMO, and formulated without silicone. Follow with Kopari's Coconut Rose Toner to restore skin's balance and Coconut Face Cream to hydrate.

• Coconut oil is not usually non-comedogenic. Does this product claim...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Caroline H.
Caroline H.
Waco, TX
Love this stuff. It has a great feel, my face has a beautiful and smooth texture after I remove my make up with this and it's incredibly fresh feeling. However, it is a little overly liquid-y in my opinion. Doesn't bother me at all but just a little weird and can be a little harder to get on your face haha.
Jes S.
Jes S.
San Diego , CA
Absolutely love this for double cleansing! Bought the travel size and definitely will be purchasing the large size. Great for removing makeup (even waterproof eyeliner), and doesn't leave a oily residue. Smells phenomenal and leaves my sensitive skin silky smooth. Highly recommend!
Gigi W.
Gigi W.
Marshfield, MA
10/10 for this cleanser! The smell honestly reminds me of bubble gum when I use this every morning/night. It's so gentle and leaves me skin feeling fresh and clean! This is, for sure, for all skin types! I highly recommend this cleanser-- it's perfect for the summertime as well (:
Jewels S.
Jewels S.
Yuba City, CA
Recently purchased through Sephora I've always been afraid to try anything with oil since im more towards combination-oily skin but I was really surprised at how light the oil was it left my skin very soft I'd highly recommend it if your looking for something that's great for your skin and leaves no extra oils.
Fernando Rances Y.
Fernando Rances Y.
Miami, Florida
I love this cleanser! It removes my makeup and makes my skin look fresh. Great for dry skin. Smells really good. I always look forward to washing my face. The pump works great. I will definitely buy more when I run out. Just be careful because it's runny and tends to run though your fingers easily before it gets on your face.
I use the coconut face cream afterwards and coconut lip love. I love the entire Kopari line actually!
Nova H.
Nova H.
Victoria, BC
Coconut oil is not usually non-comedogenic. Does this product claim to be non-comedogenic? Has this caused anyone to get breakouts?