Kopari Coconut Body Milk uploaded by Kim R.

BY KOPARI BEAUTY

It's no secret that coconut oil is our beauty weapon of choice. So when we learned this body milk was made from the good stuff, we were immediately hooked. Formulated with coconuts sourced from the Philippines, this coconut body lotion will quench skin's thirst all day long. Tip: Slather it on right after the shower for serious hydration.

Buy on Sephora*
Megan R.
This lotion is really great. I picked it up to use after showers and it soaks in well while moisturizing my skin. The scent is very nice as well it's not too overwhelming for me to deal with. Definitely glad I picked it up.
Cynthia W.
Folsom, PA
I love the smell and feel thus lotion leaves on my body. I use it everyday!! If you are looking for a daily use lotion, this is the ticket right here!
Jourdan S.
I think this lotion is really nice. Smells delicious and not greasy at all. Only complaint is the small bottle for the prices but I would re-purchase!
Justine A.
I really love this body milk. It smells so good. Kopari makes some wonderful products. I first tried that brand from Birchbox.
Tracey M.
Escanaba
Love the smell and is very light and makes my skin feel nurished and soft light scent doesnt clash and very hydrating
Jenna H.
Gulfport, MS
Has anyone tried any of the #Kopari products and if you have, what do think? #InLove #Summer #Lyfe Kopari Coconut Body MilkKopari Coconut Body GlowKopari Coconut Multitasking KitKopari Coconut Crush Scrub