Kopari Coconut Body Milk uploaded by Kim R.

BY KOPARI BEAUTY

It's no secret that coconut oil is our beauty weapon of choice. So when we learned this body milk was made from the good stuff, we were immediately hooked. Formulated with coconuts sourced from the Philippines, this coconut body lotion will quench skin's thirst all day long. Tip: Slather it on right after the shower for serious hydration.

Laura M.
Ooltewah, TN
Love this brand so much! all of their products are great I have switched from a lot of other brands to this brand because I have supersensitive skin and it works for everything. I have gotten to try everything from the line from sample sets and then ended up buying the full-size products or plan to purchase the full-size products once I finish up the trial size ones. This brand is a new staple in my beauty routine I find myself using it daily
Jaleesa H.
Desoto, TX
The Coconut Body Milk smells and feels like summer! The scent is not overpowering at all and is a great everyday scent. It is definitely long-lasting and I receive so many compliments whenever I wear it. Would totally purchase again.
Megan R.
This lotion is really great. I picked it up to use after showers and it soaks in well while moisturizing my skin. The scent is very nice as well it's not too overwhelming for me to deal with. Definitely glad I picked it up.
Jourdan S.
I think this lotion is really nice. Smells delicious and not greasy at all. Only complaint is the small bottle for the prices but I would re-purchase!
Cynthia W.
Folsom, PA
I love the smell and feel thus lotion leaves on my body. I use it everyday!! If you are looking for a daily use lotion, this is the ticket right here!
Justine A.
2066 reviews
I really love this body milk. It smells so good. Kopari makes some wonderful products. I first tried that brand from Birchbox.
Tracey M.
Escanaba, MI
Love the smell and is very light and makes my skin feel nurished and soft light scent doesnt clash and very hydrating
Madison D.
This stuff hydrates your skin like nobody’s business. It smells so delicious too. 10/10
Erin A.
Washington, DC
I absolutely love this product! It smells amazing, absorbs super quickly, and instantly makes my skin the softest it's ever been! I don't feel greasy or sweaty after applying and putting on clothes or going outside because the lotion absorbs so quickly. The scent is great because it's light and refreshing but subtle and not overpowering at all. Usually I have a hard time getting myself to put on lotion but since I bought this product I cannot stop putting it on! My skin has seriously never been softer, it's incredible! I recommended it to all of my friends and they all love it as well. Well worth the price.
Jenna H.
Gulfport, MS
Has anyone tried any of the #Kopari products and if you have, what do think? #InLove #Summer #Lyfe Kopari Coconut Body MilkKopari Coconut Body GlowKopari Coconut Multitasking KitKopari Coconut Crush Scrub