BY KOPARI BEAUTY #12 in Body Oil

This is the holy grail of coconut oil. We're talking straight up, 100% organic and unrefined coconut oil that's so pure it's absurd. This mother of all multitaskers is the ultimate all-over skin moisturizing, under eye rescuing, hair deep-conditioning, belly-balming, baby skin soothing, beauty in a bottle for your whole bod.100% organic, vegan, phthalate-free, cruelty-free & GMO-free

Kopari Coconut Body Melt
  • "I have super dry skin and I wanted something more organic and natural as opposed to all the chemical brand-name moisturizers that are either too thick, not moisturizing enough, or smell awful. I had heard from various people/sources that coconut oil is amazing for the skin and it's natural/organic too! I heard about Kopari via Desi Perkin's skincare video and I ordered it the next day. I've been using it every night and morning after washing and toning my face - I am in love. I've cut out all the extra crap I used to put on my face and I've just been sticking to this melt. Not only is the packaging awesome for the price (will last forever) but the coconut oil itself moisturizers my skin like nothing; I wake up still looking dewy and glowy. Of course you look extremely oily when you put it on but it's an oil (duh) and I love the feel. Plus, once I put makeup over it in the morning I have no problems! Will definitely repurchase. Also looking forward to trying it on my hair soon!" in 15 reviews
  • "Received this last Christmas as a gift to treat myself after having given birth a few months prior. It has been amazing! The container is cute and solid, and the applicator that comes with it is perfect for spreading on just the right amount. I've also been putting it on my stretch marks and they have lightened up very quickly. It's too good not to pass up." in 7 reviews
Robyn M.
Harrisburg, PA
I've had a small size of this sitting in my cabinet for a few months. I recently tried it when I ran out of my other makeup remover balm and I'm hooked! A little goes a long way in taking off all of my makeup at the end of the day. I've also been using it on my under eye area since I read that it can reduce dark circles - I think I'm seeing a difference! I rub a little bit on any areas of discoloration/acne scars too and I'm starting to see them fade. Plus, it smells wonderful and makes my skin so soft!
Dolly L.
I love this! I bought it in a Sephora Favorites Kit, I believe and the smell reminds me so much of this candy I used to eat when I was younger. I think that this definitely helps me on the days when I stayed over at my boyfriend's house because I didn't have my full line of skincare with me. So far, I've used it on my face, arms, and legs. It really does very well with moisturizing. I'm glad this was in the kit of favorites!
Melissa T.
COTTONWOOD, CA
I received a sample in one of my monthly makeup subscriptions, I wasn't super excited as I currently use Coconut oil in my daily routine and I figured if you tried one that there wasn't much difference in the next. Boy was I wrong!! This is called Coconut Melt for a reason! You barely have to touch it before it's melting, which makes for super easy application! I use it on my face primarily, but also on my feet and hands, it is so luxurious and smells heavenly, not too coconut-y. I have used it in my hair as a mask, but it didn't have better results than my regular oil, so I'll save it for skin applications only.
Erin B.
Dracut MA
I was intrigued by this product but thought it would be a gimmick. Boy, was I wrong. I use it on my under eyes at night and it greatly improved my skin's texture in one night. I use it as a lip balm which great results. I apply it all over my body for moisture. This multi-use product has saved my skin and made it smell amazing. I can't wait to try more from the brand!
Daisy T.
I got a foil sample of this in a Sephora order I had made. I couldn't find the coconut oil in the house, so I decided to use the sample. I used it in my hair to see if it would get the dandruff out of my hair. It did and it left my hair really soft as well. But, to be honest, we can get organic coconut oil at the grocery store for cheaper.
Sarah B.
East Boston, MA
the Kopari Coconut Body Melt is one of my life savers. My skin gets very dry in the winter and found that this melt into your skin formula is the best way to fix this damage. I like that it melts onto you face and I like to put makeup over it, but it doesnt leave me dewy or greasy feeling when I apply the makeup!
Katherine H.
Adrian, MI
I love this so so much! I use it from head to toe I the summer. It smells nice and spreads easily. One thing I will say is it would be probably cheaper just to buy coconut oil in the grocery store and whip it in a blender. Its the same thing. Don't use it on your face if you have oily skin because it does clog pores but for your body slather that oil on!
Sheryl S.
Waterford , NY
I wanted to love this and I have to admit, it smells AMAZING!!  Sadly, my skin reacted to this.  It left little red bumps everywhere that I used it.  I also feel like it is quite pricey for coconut oil.  I am glad I was able to try it, but I would not recommend.
Madison K.
I first received Kopari Coconut Melt as a sample from Sephora. It smells well... like coconut. I’m not a huge fan of oils on my skin (except face) but this one absorbs quickly. It has been a lifesaver this past winter. Come summer it may be a bit too rich for my skin.
Mary C.
I use coconut oil on a regular basis and I recommend this product highly. Kopri is an organic virgin coconut oil, it is a vegan product and is cruelty free. I like this in a lot of my beauty products. This is a versatile product, I use it for moisturizing my whole body and it works well to hydrate your hair too. And finally, the packaging is recyclable as well. It has become my go-to oil.
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
Is this any different than just getting coconut oil for cheaper at the grocery store?
Lydia T.
Philadelphia, PA
Is this worth the price? What do you use it for?
Torie P.
Tifton, GA
Do you prefer this over the tubs/jars of coconut oil?
Morgan P.
Block Island, RI
I have been thinking about purchasing this product, but like others I am skeptical because of the price compared to regular coconut oil. Is it worth it? Does it really function for all the uses listed on the site?
Pailin S.
Honolulu, HI
Is this any different from normal virgin coconut oil? if yes how so? and does it really works as an eye cream?