BY KOPARI BEAUTY #6 in Body Oil

This is the holy grail of coconut oil. We're talking straight up, 100% organic and unrefined coconut oil that's so pure it's absurd. This mother of all multitaskers is the ultimate all-over skin moisturizing, under eye rescuing, hair deep-conditioning, belly-balming, baby skin soothing, beauty in a bottle for your whole bod.100% organic, vegan, phthalate-free, cruelty-free & GMO-free

Kopari Coconut Body Melt
  • "I have super dry skin and I wanted something more organic and natural as opposed to all the chemical brand-name moisturizers that are either too thick, not moisturizing enough, or smell awful. I had heard from various people/sources that coconut oil is amazing for the skin and it's natural/organic too! I heard about Kopari via Desi Perkin's skincare video and I ordered it the next day. I've been using it every night and morning after washing and toning my face - I am in love. I've cut out all the extra crap I used to put on my face and I've just been sticking to this melt. Not only is the packaging awesome for the price (will last forever) but the coconut oil itself moisturizers my skin like nothing; I wake up still looking dewy and glowy. Of course you look extremely oily when you put it on but it's an oil (duh) and I love the feel. Plus, once I put makeup over it in the morning I have no problems! Will definitely repurchase. Also looking forward to trying it on my hair soon!" in 15 reviews
  • "Received this last Christmas as a gift to treat myself after having given birth a few months prior. It has been amazing! The container is cute and solid, and the applicator that comes with it is perfect for spreading on just the right amount. I've also been putting it on my stretch marks and they have lightened up very quickly. It's too good not to pass up." in 7 reviews
Nikki N.
Lenexa, KS
When I first saw this I couldn’t believe anyone would spend $30 on coconut oil but after reading all of the reviews I gave in a tried it. I mean wow! Was I wrong! What a difference it makes using a quality coconut oil.

Unlike grocery store coconut oil it doesn’t sit on top of my skin for hours clogging my pores, it is absorbed immediately leaving my skin super soft and supple. I have oily skin and am able to use this on my entire body daily without a problem. It makes such a difference in the texture of my skin making it totally even, moisturized and healthy. It also gives my skin a gorgeous dewy glow.

It is seriously versatile. I use it as a deep conditioner, make up remover, moisturizer, cuticle oil, on my eyebags, hydrating facial mask, lip balm and is the ONLY product that doesn’t give me razor burn and provides a perfectly smooth shave! I also use it on my 3 year olds skin when he has eczema or a diaper rash! It immediately soothes and heals his touché! This product made me realize that there is definitely such thing as high and low quality coconut oil and is definitely worth the buy!
Dani M.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I had been wanting to try coconut oil for some time, and after hearing about this brand multiple times on a few podcasts I listen to, I decided to try Kopari's coconut body melt. I mainly use this on those areas of the body that need a little extra love that regular moisturizer just doesn't help (elbows, knees, feet, etc.) or as an all over moisturizer at night. It of course smells just like coconut and leaves my skin feeling so soft. It also melts quite easily in your hands. I think the price is a bit expensive for what the product is, but I think this tub will last for some time since a little goes a long way.
Brooke H.
Dallas, TX
I got a mini melt version of this in a beauty box and from the start I was hooked! I love that this is 100% organic coconut oil so I feel safe using it everywhere! I put this product on chapped lips, dehydrated hair, dry skin, after I shave, for added moisturizer, and even on my two pups nose and paws! There is so many good things I can say about this product. It is definitely worth the higher price tag and I recommend this to everyone.
Debbie H.
Toms River, NJ
Amazing product..I use this product nightly to remove my makeup..I take a very small amount and rub it on my finger tips so that it starts to soften and apply it to my face..my mascara just melts away without any scrubbing..my foundation and bronzer are also ready to remove in a snap..I then just wash my face as usual and my face is left clean snd amazingly soft..no leftover residue at all..I definitely have recommend this product to everyone I know and when it was on sale I stocked up on it..It is definitely a staple in my nightly skincare routine...
Paula N.
First off this smells amazing! I love that this can be an all in one. First I section my hair and use it instead of hair oil, then comb thru. Once I’m done with that I can switch and moisturize my body. If I have an itch on my face or wipe my face I don’t have to worry, my skin is sensitive and this definitely doesn’t irritate. Usually by the next morning with hair oils I feel greasy and like I haven’t washed my hair in days, with the melt I don’t have that issue!
Dolly L.
I love this! I bought it in a Sephora Favorites Kit, I believe and the smell reminds me so much of this candy I used to eat when I was younger. I think that this definitely helps me on the days when I stayed over at my boyfriend's house because I didn't have my full line of skincare with me. So far, I've used it on my face, arms, and legs. It really does very well with moisturizing. I'm glad this was in the kit of favorites!
Daisy T.
I got a foil sample of this in a Sephora order I had made. I couldn't find the coconut oil in the house, so I decided to use the sample. I used it in my hair to see if it would get the dandruff out of my hair. It did and it left my hair really soft as well. But, to be honest, we can get organic coconut oil at the grocery store for cheaper.
Robyn M.
Harrisburg, PA
I've had a small size of this sitting in my cabinet for a few months. I recently tried it when I ran out of my other makeup remover balm and I'm hooked! A little goes a long way in taking off all of my makeup at the end of the day. I've also been using it on my under eye area since I read that it can reduce dark circles - I think I'm seeing a difference! I rub a little bit on any areas of discoloration/acne scars too and I'm starting to see them fade. Plus, it smells wonderful and makes my skin so soft!
Sarah B.
East Boston, MA
the Kopari Coconut Body Melt is one of my life savers. My skin gets very dry in the winter and found that this melt into your skin formula is the best way to fix this damage. I like that it melts onto you face and I like to put makeup over it, but it doesnt leave me dewy or greasy feeling when I apply the makeup!
Alice S.
Metairie, LA
This product is 100% organic coconut oil, admittedly at a higher price than even Whole Foods coconut oil. Kopari claims their oil is different because it is made in stainless steel containers only, thus preserving the nutrients in the oil. It's a bit questionable of a claim overall, given that stainless steel transfer is a relatively common way to carry oil, but I won't deny that I did feel this was less greasy when I used it in my hair. That said, as a basic makeup remover I didn't see any difference between my $10 coconut oil. I'm forced to conclude that there may be something to this formula but that overall, it's not enough for me to spend $20 more. Worth trying the small size to see how it compares for you.
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood , OH
Is this any different than just getting coconut oil for cheaper at the grocery store?
Lydia T.
Philadelphia, PA
Is this worth the price? What do you use it for?
Torie P.
Tifton, GA
Do you prefer this over the tubs/jars of coconut oil?
Jamie S.
Springfield, OH
How much does this cost ??
Morgan P.
Block Island, RI
I have been thinking about purchasing this product, but like others I am skeptical because of the price compared to regular coconut oil. Is it worth it? Does it really function for all the uses listed on the site?