Kopari Coconut Body Glow

Slather on this beachy beauty glow and you're instantly coconut chic. You'll smell like pure coconut gardenia paradise while natural pearlescent minerals will make you shimmer in all the right places. vegan, phthalate-free, silicone-free, cruelty-free, & paraben-free

Legit , why’s this so expensive !? Is it worth the price ?
I really want to try this. I been looking for a really beautiful body glow but can’t seem to find one. Is this worth the price and buy?
Does anyone know if the pink bottle of this available on their site now is the same as the original blue bottle? Is there a difference in the formula, shimmer level, scent, or size? I need to repurchase this oil and I am only seeing a pink bottle now. Is it the exact same thing?
Start your review of Kopari Coconut Body Glow!
Product Highlights
“This stuff is everything. It soooo shimmery glittering and extremely moisturizing. It smells like a perfume coconut, if that makes sense lol. If u wanna glisten this summer I highly recommend this. [product:kopari-coconut-body-glow]” in 3 reviews
Kearny, NJ
Coconut oil based body glow. It moisturizer great, but came out very wet. I do not know if this was because I used a sample. This left a light gold shimmer. My skin is extremely pale so this was pleasant as I was afraid I was going to turn orange . My hands were great though after needed to scrub it off
So pretty. Smells yummy. The shimmer is just the right amount as to not be flashy. Wish it could be used on the face. It's a tad thick so it doesn't rub on as easily as I'd like, but super pretty for a touch of color on the chest and legs. Summer must!
Combination, Mature / Large Pores, Puffiness, Fine Lines / Cellulite, Dryness, Sagging
Arlington, TX
I love this product so much! I was hesitant to purchase because of the price and unsuccessfully tried several dupes before purchasing. The glitter is so fine it looks extremely expensive and beautiful on the skin. Hydrating and not greasy. Totally worth it and bottle lasts forever!
Dry / Blackheads, Dullness, Puffiness / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
Long Beach, NY
I love the brand. I love the smell. I love coconut. Yet the body glow did not wow me. It was just oily with speckles of glitter. Did it leave me feeling glowing, not really. It felt like the coconut melt with glitter in it. I love a nice glow, but this one just wasn’t my style.
Dry, Combination, Sensitive / Blackheads, Whiteheads, Dullness
Lexington, KY
I got the body glow in one of the kits at Sephora. I loved the gold shimmer appeal and couldn’t wait to use it. It doesn’t take a lot and I just put in on my arms for a nice sheen. If you apply a lot of it, it takes awhile for it to sink in. But it looks so pretty on my skin. Love it!
Dry, Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Redness, Fine Lines / Rosacea
Whitewater , WI
Kopari Coconut Body Glow uploaded by McKayla S.
I like this, but I don’t think I would ever purchase it. (I got this as a free sample.) It’s very shimmery and pretty, and I like the smell. It’s sort of floral, but honestly very hard to describe. It also lasts all day and looks great as an add-on. For $42 though? That’s a bit steep.
Combination / Dullness, Puffiness, Uneven Skin Tone / Dryness, Itchiness
Bayonne, NJ
I liked the hydration of this product and it has cute packaging. But I just didn’t like the way it looked on my skin. I plan on trying it on my face as a highlighter to see if I can get some use out of it, but for now it’s taking up space in my bathroom.
Combination / Blackheads, Large Pores, Fine Lines / Dryness, Eczema, Itchiness
Plainsboro, NJ
OMG this stuff is a godsend. i tried it at Sephora on my hand and it was soooo beautiful. The glow. The shimmer. The sunkissed goddess look it gives you immediately.. gahhh! I'm in love. Can't wait to buy it asap.
Oily / Acne, Dullness, Large Pores / Rosacea, In-Grown Hairs
Clinton, AR
I love kopari, but this one was more of a miss for me. I like the effect of the glow, but it was such a pain to even get out of the bottle! I also wasnt super crazy about the scent. I wouldn’t buy this again.
Combination / Blackheads, Dullness, Large Pores
Whitestone, NY
I love it but so much product gets stuck on my hand when rubbing it in instead of the place I want to apply it. Have to go over the spot a few times for it to work and shimmer. Will keep trying.
Cellulite, Dryness, Itchiness
Ask a question to the Influenster community...