Kopari Beauty Coconut Rose Toner

Give your face a quick spritz and call yourself coconut hydrated. Coconut Rose Toner tightens pores tiny while it helps to maintain skin's natural moisture balance.

How do you use this product?
[product:kopari-coconut-rose-toner] Does this smell like coconut?
Has anyone tried this toner? Is it worth it? I love Koparis products! But want to know if people really love it and if it’s worth the price!? 🙂
Start your review of Kopari Beauty Coconut Rose Toner!
Product Highlights
...remove stubborn mascara and cleanse skin all at once), bonus points  for nourishing those lashes! + use the complete 4-step coconut skincare system morning and night to purify, balance and hydrate your way to a healthy glow. . Best part? They are offering my friends, 10% off their first order, via my personalized link: http://rwrd.io/z94lp7min reviews
Marianne Shantelle F.
Kopari Beauty Coconut Rose Toner uploaded by Marianne Shantelle F.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this toner! I’ve used maybe 2 bottles of this stuff and I have been using something else lately, I think I need to go back to this! The scent is very light, a mixture of coconut with a hint of rose, not too strong. It absorbs nicely into the skin. Although it says coconut oil on the bottle, you do not feel any oily texture on the skin. It’s the perfect spray to refresh the skin with midday . This toner is sulfate free, paraben free, & vegan. Honestly, I just love the kopari brand in general :D
Stephanie P.
Salina, KS
Kopari Beauty Coconut Rose Toner uploaded by Stephanie P.
Kopari Beauty Coconut Rose Toner uploaded by Stephanie P.
Purchased at: ULTA
Refreshing rose and witch hazel, alcohol free toner that is great for acne prone skin. Gently but effective and only $25 at Ulta. A little goes a long way so it is a great bargain. KBeauty is well known for it’s beautiful skin benefits. If you don’t have this on your vanity, you need to get it! 💝
Mary B.
Newport, TN
Kopari Beauty Coconut Rose Toner uploaded by Mary B.
It has such a beautiful scent. I HATE the smell of rose in face products. But, this mixed with the coconut is so settle and refreshing I love it! And it leaves my skin feeling amazing even before I use face cream.
Linette S.
Kopari Beauty Coconut Rose Toner uploaded by Linette S.
Purchased at: Sephora
Kopari Beauty Coconut Rose Toner this product is non GMOS, sulfate, phthalate, silicone and paraben free absolutely love this about this product. I also love the smell of this toner, it as a light rose and coconut cream fragrance. It works well with makeup, it's very hydrating to my skin, and I enjoy the midday refresh spritz throughout my day. ❤❤❤
Kris L.
Derry, NH
Kopari Beauty Coconut Rose Toner uploaded by Kris L.
This is great for sensitive skin. I have redness and it calms it down. I like spraying it after I cleanse. It feels refreshing because of its a spray. I started using more toner spray rather than wasting cotton. Highly recommend!
Chaya K.
Stafford, TX
Kopari Beauty Coconut Rose Toner uploaded by Chaya K.
Delighted to have gotten this item in my November BoxyPremium. I love getting high-end makeup and skin care products. This awesome toner has a pleasant, creamy, coconut rose-water scent. It’s sulfate-free, silicone-free, and paraben-free, vegan, non-GMO and cruelty-free for those who care about that. The bottle has a great spray nozzle too!
Caroline T.
Charlotte, NC
Kopari Beauty Coconut Rose Toner uploaded by Caroline T.
I enjoyed the actual product and smell of the product, but I didn’t like the spray component. It was more difficult to apply adequately in my opinion. The packaging was cute but I think there is definite room for improvement.
Angelica Maria D.
Kopari Beauty Coconut Rose Toner uploaded by Angelica Maria D.
Purchased at: ULTA
This toner is absolutely amazing! It’s smells wonderful. I specifically got this because I love coconut and it’s my all time favorite smell. I really thought it was going to smell very strong but nope. It’s such a pleasant smell my boyfriend always say my face smells like baby lotion. I love baby lotion as well. Anyways you won’t e disappointed with this toner as it will make ur skin smell wonderful and feel good. I highly recommend this. If your looking for the rose smell I’m sorry you won’t smell it very much.
Ingrìd S.
Hattiesburg, MS
Kopari Beauty Coconut Rose Toner uploaded by Ingrìd S.
Purchased at: ULTA
Kopari Beauty Coconut Rose Toner My skin type .- Combination .- Oily T zone and dry skin Sensitive skin .- I have a eczema & psoriasis combination skin problem. I love this toner for so many reasons. This coconut 🥥 rose 🌹 toner refresh and balance. Sulfate free, silicone free, paraben free, phthalate free. A vegan, alcohol-free, and multitasking toner to keep redness at bay—that can also be used as a face primer, setting spray, and a quick refresh throughout the day. Kopari's Coconut Rose Toner has three star ingredients: coconut extract, rose extract, and witch hazels. I love the packing and the sprayer, I love the sprayer because I reduce the use of cotton round pads. I wish more brand that create tonera could use a sprayer instead.
Morgan W.
Greenfield, MA
Kopari Beauty Coconut Rose Toner uploaded by Morgan W.
I received this originally in a subscription box and tried it and I really did fall in love! Not only did I try it before applying makeup, as well as after, I used it just to tone my face on days I wore no makeup at all! To me it works for all three occasions! My skin, and my makeup, felt great! No heavy feeling, no oily residue, it really works for me!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lauren M.
Malvern, PA
il y a 8 mois
Kopari Beauty Coconut Rose Toner Does this smell like coconut?
Angelina I. il y a 8 mois
No, it mostly smells of Rose