Kopari Beauty Coconut Lip Glossy

Ultra hydrating with the perfect amount of shine, this non-sticky lip balm locks in moisture for a more kissable pout morning and night. Our tinted Lip Glossies are now available to mix and match as you please. The coco hydration you love, all with a subtle tint.

[product:kopari-beauty-tinted-coconut-lip-glossy] Is this lip gloss very sticky??
I see that it’s cruelty free but is this vegan? I would love to try it if it’s vegan!
Have you tried all of the flavor variations [product:kopari-beauty-tinted-coconut-lip-glossy] ?
Start your review of Kopari Beauty Coconut Lip Glossy!
Product Highlights
...cannot get over how gorgeous this lip balm feels. It is so smooth and hydrating on the lips. It doesn't feel sticky at all, and doesn't slide all over the place. It also feels like my lips are just drinking it in. And I don't have overly dry lips. For me personally, this product makes my lips appear bigger and more pink. Very natural which is on trend right now. The scent is sooo nice. I'm definitely picking up another tube for my bag. Love it❤in reviews
I am over the moon in love with this lip balm. I have semi-dry lips all the time and this keeps it so smooth and hydrated. It feels like a slippery, hydrated gloss. It smells like coconut and is not too heavy on the lips! The price is awesome, only $10.00. I purchased mine from QVC and I know I will be repurchasing in the future. I have recommended this product to so many of my friends and family.in reviews
I love this coconut balm for the lips!! Its ultra moisturizing, gives a nice shine, and smells good. A little goes a long way so do not squeeze too much out!! I will definitely be repurchasing once im done.in reviews
Shakeina W.
Purchased at: Amazon
There's nothing special about this lip gloss. Actually it only holds a gloss for a short amount of time, then it sinks into the lips. This is more like a moisturizer and I give it an A for that. I would wear this lip gloss on a more natural day or over a lip stick that is drying due to the moisturizing properties. It's not my go to lip gloss but if in a rush I'd put it on. Recommended for moisture the gloss doesn't last.
Hannah C.
Fort Hood, TX
Kopari Beauty Coconut Lip Glossy uploaded by Hannah C.
I absolutely love this Kopari Beauty lip glossy! This smells so good just like coconuts & it leaves my lips super hydrated and it give me just the right amount of shine I can go through this in a heartbeat because I use it every single day
Rosie S.
Atlanta, GA
Kopari Beauty Coconut Lip Glossy uploaded by Rosie S.
Purchased at: ULTA
The Kopari lip treatment is the best to use whenever your lips feel dry. It’s very gentle and hydrating and smells like coconut. It gives a nice glossy finish to use during the day or can be worn alone at night for more of a mask treatment. The consistency is not sticky but feels in between a lip treatment and oil. This review is for the clear glossy.
Alessandra P.
Roswell, GA
Kopari Beauty Coconut Lip Glossy uploaded by Alessandra P.
This product is underwhelming. It smells nice and looks nice when applied; however, it’s not moisturizing enough for me. I felt I had to reapply constantly while wearing it. Overall, I would not repurchase.
Yana B.
Brooklyn, NY
Kopari Beauty Coconut Lip Glossy uploaded by Yana B.
One of my favorite lip products, so smooth and creamy, long lasting and does not dry my lips out.
Jasmine-Symone W.
Phoenix, IL
Kopari Beauty Coconut Lip Glossy uploaded by Jasmine-Symone W.
This is my favorite lip balm! I legit sleep with it on my bed, it's that good! Lip glossy is super moisturizing, especially during these harsh winter months! My lips feel hydrated and moisturized all day! I love to use a homemade lip scrub to remove any dead skin, then finish off with my lip glossy! I see why Billie Eilish loves this product!
Victoria H.
Kopari Beauty Coconut Lip Glossy uploaded by Victoria H.
When they say coconut, they mean coconut! This stuff smells so good. It’s pretty thin but still moisturizing. The tube is pretty small but worth it.
Shaquella S.
Randallstown, MD
Kopari Beauty Coconut Lip Glossy uploaded by Shaquella S.
Purchased at: ULTA
I’m in love with this gloss! It goes wherever I go. It’s the best ever. Not sticky, doesn’t dry out and just evaporate from my lips like others. It’s nourishing and feels like butter. I even wear it to sleep and it’s still there when I wake up. I’m really in awe with this gloss. I wish they were a little bit more affordable. Kopari Beauty Coconut Your Selfie Kit
Brookie B.
Savannah, GA
Kopari Beauty Coconut Lip Glossy uploaded by Brookie B.
These lip glossies are soooo goooodd!!!! They smell amazing, have long-lasting wear, provide nourishment for your lips (esp. during these colder months) & give you a beautiful shine. I love these products!!
Gray D.
Fairland, OK
1,008 reviews
Kopari Beauty Coconut Lip Glossy uploaded by Gray D.
Purchased at: Sephora
Incredible and don’t know why I hadn’t found this lip product sooner. Super hydrating to my lips. Not sticky but smooth. Paraben free, NON- gmo, and vegan which is also a plus. It also adds a beauty shine once applied. Highly recommend if your on the hunt for a new lip product.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Julie M.
Los Angeles, CA
il y a 5 mois
Kopari Beauty Coconut Lip Glossy Is this lip gloss very sticky??
Cass K. il y a 16 jours
Not at all. Very silky.
Erika C.
Conroe, TX
il y a 10 mois
Julia Z. il y a 9 mois
I've tried 3 -- I prefer the original, non tinted one.
Angelena M.
St Catharines, ON
il y a un an
Kopari Beauty Coconut Lip Glossy what are your guys thoughts on this product or do you have any other recommendations?
Stephanie L. il y a un an
It’s the first lip gloss that I have purchased that’s texture doesn’t bother me. It’s super smooth and smells great.