Kopari Beauty Coconut Beach Deodorant

Empower your pits and arm your underarms with pure coconut confidence. This aluminum-free deodorant glides on clear. Never sticky, always awesome, it'll outlast your longest days and leave you smelling like a fresh sea breeze. Don't sweat it.

What are your thoughts on the Kopari Beauty Coconut Beach Deodorant ? Does it hold up through the day? Is it worth the price?
I'm looking for an all natural deodorant for my mom. I seen this brand in Ulta. Does anyone know how well this works? Kopari Beauty Coconut Beach Deodorant ?
What does it smell like? is it safe for sensitive skin?
Start your review of Kopari Beauty Coconut Beach Deodorant!
Kim C.
Sacramento, CA
Kopari Beauty Coconut Beach Deodorant uploaded by Kim C.
This does not deodorize at all whatsoever and stings going on. It’s headed straight to the trash.Kopari Beauty Coconut Beach Deodorant
Coral G.
Happy Valley, OR
Kopari Beauty Coconut Beach Deodorant uploaded by Coral G.
I love the smell of this product, it glides on easily, and has clean ingredients. I do find I need to apply often in order to be odor free, so I purchased the travel size and keep one in my purse. It’s gentle on my skin and did not give me a rash like other natural deodorants.
Maureen H.
Julian, CA
Kopari Beauty Coconut Beach Deodorant uploaded by Maureen H.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this deodorant. Has coconut oil so it goes on smooth. Keeps you moisturized too. It does not have aluminum (not anti perspirant) or baking soda (no rashes, yay). I use the original, beach and driftwood. I think it helps keep odor away. Kopari Beauty Coconut Beach Deodorant
Angel F.
New Orleans, LA
Kopari Beauty Coconut Beach Deodorant uploaded by Angel F.
I LOVE this deodorant! I only wish it was bigger. If you use this everyday, itll last 2 weeks tops. Also, do not store under vents! I had this sitting on my vanity and my heating/AC vent was directly on the ceiling (5/6 feet up) and the deodorant melted. I'm assuming its bc.of the coconut oil in it. what a waste :( lesson learned though and my new ones I keep far away from any heat source. The smell is light and clean, soft scent of coconut. It applied very nicely. I do not sweat when I have this one. its my favorite d.o. right now. Luckily i keep finding them on clearance at TJ maxx for $2. Even though it's amazing, I would not pay full price for it bc of how little comes in the bottle. Pic shows size compared to regular d.o. Second pic shows some of product melting when opening.
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
1,444 reviews
Kopari Beauty Coconut Beach Deodorant uploaded by Jolie D.
This is the Kopari beauty coconut beach deodorant and it retails for $14.00. It’s a challenge to find a natural deodorant that actually works. This is not an antiperspirant, meaning it doesn’t keep the sweat from making your shirt wet. This is a vegan, clean beauty product. The smell is a fresh, light coconut. It’s a sweet scent that is very subtle, it doesn’t linger. It applies a little wet but quickly dries down. I didn’t experience anything negative from using it, I found it to be hydrating on my skin. This is aluminum and baking soda free. I found that it kept my armpits odor free and effective enough that it held up during a full day.
Amber M.
Beaverton, OR
Kopari Beauty Coconut Beach Deodorant uploaded by Amber M.
Does really well if you are not planning any workout activities when wearing it. I have very sensitive skin, and I am happy to say this does not irritate. Just make sure, for best result, to not switch back to deodorants with aluminum. Otherwise your body won’t adjust to wearing more natural deodorants.
Amanda S.
Imperial, MO
Kopari Beauty Coconut Beach Deodorant uploaded by Amanda S.
The best deodorant I have ever used. It is paraben/aluminum free & vegan. It smells great and keeps me smelling fresh all day. It is great for anyone with sensitive skin as well (I know because 9 out of 10 deodorants break out my underarms but this one doesn’t) I definitely recommend this product! Kopari Beauty Coconut Beach Deodorant
Dina H.
Eden Valley, MN
1,024 reviews
Kopari Beauty Coconut Beach Deodorant uploaded by Dina H.
This is a great deodorant. It smells like musk, it goes on your skin like satin. I don’t have a sweating problem, so I can’t say whether or not it helps to contain perspiration. I have noticed that it doesn’t smear off onto your clothing, so that’s a big plus. I’m not sure how much it cost because I got it from Ipsy. If I had to be honest, I’m pretty sure this deodorant isn’t in my price comfort. I would recommend this product though.
Courtney G.
Kopari Beauty Coconut Beach Deodorant uploaded by Courtney G.
I wanted to switch to natural deodorant and I found this on a boxy pop up sale. I love a scent of coconut and it is natural. Well.... first the good stuff about it ,at first packaging and design is cute, easy to use , natural, no aluminum, glides on easily. Now the bad , it didn't have the effectiveness, tingled, and irritated my arm pits !!! Maybe it was a bad batch ? Why I have no idea. This product isn't as good as other natural deodorants.
Jennifer G.
Frederick, MD
Kopari Beauty Coconut Beach Deodorant uploaded by Jennifer G.
Purchased at: ULTA
I tried to send this they deodorant because Bretman rock recommended it. And it smells so good. It hydrates your armpits and it makes them very smooth. Non sticky !
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kalie G.
Drumheller, AB
il y a un mois
Hayleigh I. il y a un mois
I love it, but it breaks me out if It rubs off on my pillow case while I’m sleeping so I always wear a T shirt Vs tank top when sleeping. The original is my favorite scent!
Shakeina W.
il y a 3 mois
Tina B. il y a 3 mois
I received this in my Kinder Beauty Box, which are always All Natural, Cruelty-free products & I really like this deodorant a lot. It has a very light scent of Coconut & seems to last throughout the days. I tend to run on the hotter side anyways, so sometimes I re-apply later in the day, but that's just me. Overall, I like it & plan on buying it soon. 😊