Koolorbs Version Makeup Mirror With Lights, 3 Color Lighting Vanity Mirro

Koolorbs Version Makeup Mirror With Lights, 3 Color Lighting Vanity Mirro...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Koolorbs Version Makeup Mirror With Lights, 3 Color Lighting Vanity Mirro...!
How would you rate this product?
Mariah K.
Ville Platte, LA
This lighted mirror is adjustable, durable, well-lit and will easily fit into a suitcase for compact travel. There are 3 different mirrors in this one! A regular mirror, magnified 2x and magnified 3x. Will be purchasing for gifts in the future.
Erica W.
Norwalk
Koolorbs Version Makeup Mirror With Lights, 3 Color Lighting Vanity Mirro... uploaded by Erica W.
There is nothing about this mirror that I don't love! It snaps together in two easy steps. I didn't read the directions because I was so excited to get it up and running, but I highly recommend that if you're going to use the UB charger instead of batteries, plug the charger into the mirror before snapping the mirror onto its base. It's not a huge deal if you missed this step, it's just a little harder after the fact. The lighting is exactly what I wanted and needed for proper makeup application without being overly bright. The magnification is an extremely helpful added plus! The mirror folds up and is so compact and easy to tuck away, when not in use. I 100% recommend this product! Koolorbs Version Makeup Mirror With Lights, 3 Color Lighting Vanity Mirro...

Looking for your answer?