Koolatron Coors Light Mini Can Fridge

by Koolatron

Refreshment starts high in the Rockies, but now you can enjoy the refreshing taste and look of Coors Light beer with this unique Coors Light Can Cooler. Designed to look like a Coors Light can, this cooler has a self-recessed handle that opens up to reveal a storage compartment to cool up to 8 cans of beer. Using thermoelectric cooling, this unique cooler will cool your favourite beers to 40 F below the ambient temperature. Color: White.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Koolatron Coors Light Mini Can Fridge!
Jennifer  H.
Nixa, MO
2,404 reviews
Koolatron Coors Light Mini Can Fridge uploaded by Jennifer  H.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is one of my Dad’s favorite beers! I however beg to differ. I think it has a really bad aftertaste. But it is cost effective and great on a hot day.
Hanna M.
Toronto, ON
Koolatron Coors Light Mini Can Fridge uploaded by Hanna M.
I have received FREE @freeproducts BACARDI MoJIto, Coors SELTZER MANGO and GROWERS SPARKLING SPRITZ PEACH ORANGE BLOSSOM I tried them and all of the are delicious and refreshing at the same time fruit taste is amazing. The cocktails are ready in the can and ready to take them out from the fridge and enjoy. Thank you#bevtri #growerssparklingspritz #coorsseltzerwithmission
DINDIAL H.
This use to be one of my favorite beer, It still is and I have no problem drinking it, I love it very very cold..

Looking for your answer?