BY KOOLATRON

Keep Your Wine Chilled To Perfection With The Koolatron 18 Bottle Wine Cellar. This Unique Fridge Is A Dual Zone Tower. It Features Separate Cooling Chambers, Which Can Be Set At Different Temperatures. There Is Enough Room To Chill 6 Bottles In The Upper Zone, And Another 12 Bottles In The Lower Zone. The Koolatron 18 Bottle Wine Cellar Features A Silent And Vibration-Free Thermoelectric Cooling System. The Seven Removable Stainless Steel Wine Racks Allow You To Customize The Cellar And The Built-In Soft Lighting Make It A Perfect Show Piece In Any Kitchen, Den, Or Home Bar. (This Unique Wine Fridge Is Perfect For Your Favorite Red Or White Wines. The Electronic Temperature Control Takes The Guesswork Out Of Storage, And Makes It Easy For You To Keep Your Wines At The Perfect Temperature. Features: 2 Door Dual Zone Tower 18 Bottle Wine Chiller Chills 6 Bottles In The Upper Zone, 12 Bottles In The Lower Zone Store Red And White Wines Double Paned Insulated Glass Doors With Silver Trim Soft Interior Light Flush Back Design see more...

R A.
Sleek look, nice cooler. It's a nice addition to my bar, keeps bottles nice & cool temperature, get compliments from friends who see it
Kristin M.
Lenexa, KS
We just bought this wine cellar for our new house and we love it! Always get compliments on it!
Laci B.
This product saves so much space while still allowing me to collect different wines to try
Sandra L.
Brighton
Wow wow wow would love this in my kitchen the style looks great and keeps your wine cooled to perfection
Paula H.
Toronto, ON
We just bought our first home. This would be a wonderful gift for my husband. Where can I buy one? :) this one specifically.
Allison K.
Middle sackville , NS
I believe I've gotten mine at Walmart. But I've seen similar ones at Costco for really great prices !
Karina P.
mishawaka, In
Where can I buy one of these? And what's the price range I really want to get one of these?!
Michael S.
San jose, CA
Want one of these!! Anyone have a pic of how they placed it in their kitchen?