Koolaburra Kookaburra Wash (16-Ounce) uploaded by Heather W.

BY KOOLABURRA

Heather W.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Kookaburra Wash is a plant based alternative to “traditional” laundry detergents. The blend of Tea Tree and Lanolin clean, deodorize and soften all types of fibers. Which is great since I crochet. This has become my go to wash for my crochet products.
Jarrah M.
Lafayette, LA
My neighbor has been using this and swears buy it. But Don't get the Lavender one. It does not smell lavender at all, not even a hint. And it smells strongly of tea oil, which is an unpleasant scent. Your clothes will stink after this.
Kayla C.
Clinton, IA
I got this as a baby shower gift from my cousin. I fell in love with this wash. It does a great job at getting stains out and i kmow its not harsh. Doesnt have a strong scent.
Kelsey L.
Griffin, GA
I just entered the world of crochet and now I'm seriously addicted. I just ordered this and I'm so excited to use it! it smells really nice too but not too strong.
Katherine M.
Keokuk, IA
I'm a serious knitter and this is my favorite hand knit wash! it leaves a nice scent keeps your wool soft and clean. I will never be without this!
Victoria C.
Fitchburg, WI
Me an recommendado mucho este jabon pero aun no lo usom lo eh visto en las tiendas como walmart , target y cvs farmacy.
Neen B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Amazing scent & the fact that it contains tree tea oil it promotes healthy hair & that's just what my little one needs!
Cashmera a.
Bakersfield, CA
Good wash feels and smells good makes ur baby so soft and very good products love it we'll recommend good price also
Stephanie R.
A great and natural product! The tea tree oil smells so good. Leaves your things smelling awesome.
Oscar C.
Hialeah, FL
Very good to clean everything the smell is so good highly recommend it amazing product to buy it.
Candous D.
Salem, MO
What do you think of this?
Tana Y.
Lancaster, NY
Does this smell like the air freshener that they sell to absorb odors?
Deborah B.
Rockford, OH
Is the smell over-powering?
Emilie T.
Meridian, MS
Can someone tell me all the ingredients in this?
Taylor B.