Koolaburra by UGG Alexa Throw, Silver

Koolaburra by UGG Alexa Throw, Silver

This Koolaburra by UGG throw is the perfect accent piece for your existing decor. This Koolaburra by UGG throw is the perfect accent piece for your existing decor. 50'' x 70'' Reversible Soft & plush Faux fur design Koolaburra labelCONSTRUCTION & CARE Polyester Machine wash Imported Size: One Size. Color: Silver. Gender: unisex. Age Group: adult.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Koolaburra by UGG Alexa Throw, Silver!
How would you rate this product?
jen H.
Nixa, MO
2,248 reviews
Koolaburra by UGG Alexa Throw, Silver uploaded by jen H.
I love my Ugg throw on my king size bed. My Russian Blue cat cannot snuggle down deep enough into it! Soft, supple almost fur like keeps you so warm in those Midwestern winters!
Amber S.
Newark, DE
Koolaburra by UGG Alexa Throw, Silver uploaded by Amber S.
I saw ads for this alot of places and you know what. I love ugg honestly. They make really good products. So I saw this at kohls and it was selling fast! So I decided to get this and I'm really glad I did. It's a soft blanket! Very plush and machine washable! Thinking about buying more, considering we have like a few more months of winter left. Use it for the car, house, etc.
Allison R.
I have a koolaburra comforter that I use in the wintertime and it keeps me so warm! It is fuzzy on the underside and feels as soft as a sheep’s wool. It looks nice too and definitely a cozy essential to your winter comfort list.

Looking for your answer?