BY KOOL POPS

Alicia R.
Use to be one of my faves when I was younger. Just recently my daughter and I saw them at the store and then she asked can we get them. I think we ate about three a day. So, now you can guess how long they stayed in the house. Definitely brought back childhood memories.
Jennie L.
Lake Elmo, MN
One of my favorite ways to cool me down on a hot summer day. Comes in many different flavors so there is always one the kids will love.
Renee A.
Stafford Spgs, CT
These are exactly what you would expect. Classic frozen ice pop. Child hood is calling. But you know, nothing too special
Melissa S.
Sand Springs, OK
A staple of summer. These are a great treat to help cool you down when the summer heat takes over.
Kindle H.
My favorite Popsicle since I was a kid! My nephew loves them as well. They're cheap and not messy.
Jill S.
Middlesex, NJ
My children enjoy these ice pops especially on a hot summer day they are quite satisfying
Ashley L.
Terrebonne,OR
Love these. Good for after a hot day. Love the red flavor the best. ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Jamie d.
Longford Town, Co. Longford
I love these in the summer, they cool me right down and they taste so so good!!!! They are so cheap as well