BY KOOL-AID

So Many Ways to Enjoy Kool-Aid. Flavorful fun made easy - available in a rainbow of flavors!

Ingredients

INGREDIENTS: WATER, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C), ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR, CITRIC ACID, RED 40, CALCIUM DISODIUM EDTA (PRESERVES FRESHNESS).

Jessica T.
I saw this in my dollar general while searching for a large bottle of beverage to purchase. The fact that this is watermelon sealed the deal for me. But upon getting it home, chilling it and sampling I found myself sorely disappointed. Sure, I didn't expect this to be as sweet as if made in ones kitchen but this is more a sweet flavor ending shortly with a chemical flavor. And no watermelon, anywhere. This will be no ones favorite. Im not even giving this to my kids.
achaia f.
huntsville, AL
I'm a fan of kool-aid and watermelon. So I was definitely excited for this drink!
It seemed so refreshing as it was being poured down the ice in a nice glass.
However, the taste was another story.
It. was. bland as all heck. And very, very artificial tasting. Watermelon? More like NOTermelon, not even mixing it with another drink can save this wreck. Don't waste your time or taste buds on this drink.
Tiffany H.
Chesapeake, VA
Super cheap, but a big bang for your buck. Tastes good and is able to quench the thirst of many. It isn't healthy at all but great if budgeting
Destiny I.
Haines city
I love this so much and I used to always drink this in middle school and wouldn't share it with any of my friends
Nadine C.
Bridgeport, CT
Kool Aid has been a main stay in my pantry for years now. It has a refreshing, satisfying taste whenever I drink this stuff. Great for those hot summer days where it keeps me cool and refrshed in the heat. One of my favorite drinks of all time. Highly recommended