Kool-Aid Wacky Waters Cherry Flavored Water Beverage

by Kool-Aid

Ingredients

Filtered Water; High Fructose Corn Syrup; Contains Less than 2% of Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C); Artificial Flavor; Sucralose (Sweetener); Citric Acid; Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, and Calcium Disodium EDTA (Preserves Freshness).

Warnings

Do not drink if pouch is leaking, damaged, or swollen as fermentation can occur.

Directions

Best when used by date printed on side of carton.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kool-Aid Wacky Waters Cherry Flavored Water Beverage!
How would you rate this product?
Baraboo, WI
My kids love these! They're not really a healthy drink but why're convenient and taste good. I've bought them quite a bit lately since we are on the go a lot. I think it's pretty good value for the price as well and I would recommend this for anyone who's kids love kook aid but seem to be going somewhere a lot
Organic, No Special Diet
While they aren't he healthiest option out there, they are inexpensive and tasty! We recently got a variety pack from Sam's club for my son's bday party & everyone loved them.
Mt Juliet, TN
 Kool-Aid is a timeless juice!  I have been drinking this juice since I was little and the flavor has never disappointed me!  Great price for the amount!  Thr juice has a great flavor and isn't not too sugary! Great for kids and even better got adults! Lol