Kool-Aid Unsweetened Tropical Punch Powdered Soft Drink

So Many Ways to Enjoy Kool-Aid. Flavorful fun made easy - available in a rainbow of flavors! INGREDIENTS: CITRIC ACID, SALT, MODIFIED CORNSTARCH, RED 40, CALCIUM PHOSPHATE, ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C), NATURAL FLAVOR, ARTIFICIAL COLOR, BLUE 1, BHA (PRESERVATIVE).

What is your favorite flavor?
Start your review of Kool-Aid Unsweetened Tropical Punch Powdered Soft Drink!
How would you rate this product?
Flavor is great, I use to get it. But Kool aid isn't so great being as though there's way too much sugar. Or you have to add a lot of sugar for it to be sweet I wouldn't recommend buying it. It's very affordable. So I think they target people who can't afford healthier juice. It's a great price but can pose many threats.
Centralia, IL
I buy kool-aid for my son to drink. Since it is so cheap I usually buy ten to twenty packs depending on how much and what flavors my store has out on their shelves. I buy it because it is quick and easy to make and last a little bit. It may not be healthy but most of the flavors taste good.
Toledo, OH
Tastes okay but way to much sugar to make it abd it makes me puke everytime I drink to much I think it's the sugar content I might be wrong but there's allot of artificial flavors in it that isn't worth it for your health in general but great price for the product
Las Vegas, NV
A kids staple, and all we used to drink growing up. Every household had red kook-aid, and yes the color not the flavor. Lol Always cheap, just add sugar and water. I don’t drink it as much as I used to, but if ever I get the urge Kook-Aid is the only brand I go with.
Brooklyn, NY
This flavor is also a good flavor. It is good on its own. Give it a good amount of sugar to your liking and leave it in the refrigerator and you are good to go. Price is really decent not expensive at all. I have been using kool aid for years and will continue.
Dawsonville, GA
My kids love kool aid! I like making ice pops with it in the summer. I like that i can control the sugar with using the packets. I never put the full amount of sugar! It does stain your counters so beware! Great cheap drink for littles.
Porter , TX
CHILDHOOD MEMORIES!!!! Mom always had some in the fridge for me and my friend to drink. They are cheap and easy to make when in a pinch. We normally love the fruit punch flavor and if you add half a fresh squeeze lime mmmm so good.
Hot Springs, AR
Takes me back to childhood! I don’t serve often but this is a great treat for my kids and I can control how much sugar is added. I also use this with cherry koolaid and other ingredients for a fantastic shower punch.
Mattoon, IL
I buy tons of these single packs a week because my children love them. They are so inexpensive and easy to make up for the kiddos. I love how it doesn't have sugar and allows me to monitor how much sugar is added
San Diego, CA
You can never go wrong with this koolaid mix. Perfect for any occasion and it has such a great taste. I would highly recommend this to people who haven’t tried it yet because I would definitely buy this again.