BeveragesPowdered Beverage MixesKool-Aid
Unsweetened Tropical Punch Powdered Soft Drink

Kool-Aid Unsweetened Tropical Punch Powdered Soft Drink

So Many Ways to Enjoy Kool-Aid. Flavorful fun made easy - available in a rainbow of flavors! INGREDIENTS: CITRIC ACID, SALT, MODIFIED CORNSTARCH, RED 40, CALCIUM PHOSPHATE, ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C), NATURAL FLAVOR, ARTIFICIAL COLOR, BLUE 1, BHA (PRESERVATIVE).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kool-Aid Unsweetened Tropical Punch Powdered Soft Drink!
How would you rate this product?
Jeanett A.
This Kool-Aid Unsweetened Tropical Punch Power is great. And that Kool Aid Tropical Punch has a really nice taste to it sought of like a fruit punch taste. And I like that I can add my own sugar to this product myself.
amber M.
San Antonio Tx
Love to eldrink this cool aid. It taste so good. It is really easy to make. It has a great flavor. Sometimes I like to eat it by mixing sugar and salt in it.
Justina T.
Lacey, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
Love Kool-Aid. Lots of flavors and easy to make. Very cheap and easy to find in lots of stores.
Morris M.
Joliet, IL
This one of my most favorite flavors.... I love to mix it it with orange kool-aid.... they compliment each other so well... I also love grape and lemonade mixed together as well... I grew up on kool-aid and so have my kids and grad kids will do the same. Kool-Aid Unsweetened Tropical Punch Powdered Drink Mix, Caffeine Free
Aiyana M.
Reno, NV
Purchased at: Walmart
I love love love ice cold Kool-Aid, but this is a very rare treat because of the sugar you add. This flavor is great and one of my favorites. Great summer drink! I wonder if you can make it with a non calorie sweetener, because then I wouldn’t feel so guilty!
Tacey M.
MEMPHIS, MO
You can't go wrong with a packet of Kool-Aid. All you have to do is add sugar and water and you have a pitcher of drinks for the fam. My kids loved it because they could mix it up all by themselves. The best thing about it is it is unbelievably cheap, and everybody loves a bargain. Kool-Aid
Season E.
Goddard, KS
Kool-Aid Unsweetened Tropical Punch Powdered Soft Drink uploaded by Season E.
Tropical punch Kool-Aid will probably always be my favorite flavor. Runner up is Sharkleberry Fin. My kids love both these flavors too!
Olivia F.
Fort Myers, FL
1,281 reviews
My brothers and I would always get the unsweetened packets to make kool aid at home. It’s super cheap and tastes great!
Nee C.
San Antonio, TX
Let me start off by saying this my favorite favorite flavor kool-aid. I grew up drinking koolaid but it has a variety of flavors. I've tried every single one. It's vary flavorful. You can find it literally anywhere. Very very affordable. Also if you haven't heard of a kool-aid pickel well that's a snack we eat in the south I really recommend it.
summer C.
Mattoon, IL
I buy tons of these single packs a week because my children love them. They are so inexpensive and easy to make up for the kiddos. I love how it doesn't have sugar and allows me to monitor how much sugar is added

Looking for your answer?