BeveragesPowdered MixesPowdered Beverage MixesKool-Aid
Unsweetened Pink Lemonade Powdered Drink Mix, Caffeine Free

Kool-Aid Unsweetened Pink Lemonade Powdered Drink Mix, Caffeine Free

by Kool-Aid

So Many Ways to Enjoy Kool-Aid. Flavorful fun made easy - available in a rainbow of flavors! INGREDIENTS: CITRIC ACID, CALCIUM PHOSPHATE, SALT, MALTODEXTRIN, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C), NATURAL FLAVOR, ARTIFICIAL COLOR, RED 40, BHA (PRESERVATIVE).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kool-Aid Unsweetened Pink Lemonade Powdered Drink Mix, Caffeine Free!
Nicole R.
Growing up with no money and on food stamps Kool aid was a staple in our house. I love every flavor and sometimes I’ll mix 2 different packs together to come up with my own flavor. Add sugar and water, refrigerate it and you have yourself a good, cheap drink!! Kool-Aid Unsweetened Pink Lemonade Powdered Drink Mix, Caffeine Free
Angela E.
Mobile, AL
I love pink lemonade. These are great in the summer and if you make it more concentrated makes a great snow cone. It all makes a bomb af Tom Collins. Just saying. Everyone should try it.
Tariq C.
Atlanta, GA
Though I haven’t made any in forever, the last time I did, pink lemonade was the flavor of choice. Kool Aid packs a lot of nostalgia.
Jennifer G.
I have to say if I drink a powdered drink. This is it ! Takes me back to those hot summer days and my mom would fix a glass of Koolaid! One of my favorites! I have gotten this item several times and never disappointed with the flavor! I recommend this to everyone!! Kool-Aid Unsweetened Pink Lemonade Powdered Drink Mix, Caffeine Free
Katie V.
Los Lunas, NM
This is my favorite Kool-Aid drink. I love that the price point is always very cheap and I can be made with something I have it as a staple pantry item. I will continue to buy this for years to come because of its consistency.
Jenny D.
Lawrenceburg, TN
Who doesn't love kool-aid, affordable, delicious, different flavors and my 12 grandchildren love it along with my 4 grown adult kids lol
Shantay  B.
Brookhaven, MS
One of my 3 favorite flavors of Kool-Aid. I could drink an entire pitcher by myself. I grew up drinking it and still love it! Great summer treat when it’s frozen.
Megan H.
Coraopolis, PA
Pure nostalgia for me. I don’t know when I’ll give to my daughter because so much sugar but I loved this growing up
Samantha  P.
Brandon, FL
I buy this a lot because my kids love it. I don’t add as much sugar as it calls for because it can be too sweet. It also tastes great if you add some lemons. 🍋
Victoria S.
Marion, OH
We buy kool aid for the kids every week they love most of the flavors but they really like the pink lemonade

Looking for your answer?