BeveragesPowdered Beverage MixesKool-Aid
Unsweetened Orange Powdered Drink Mix, Caffeine Free, 015 oz Packet

Kool-Aid Unsweetened Orange Powdered Drink Mix, Caffeine Free, 0.15 oz Packet

by Kool-Aid

So Many Ways to Enjoy Kool-Aid. Flavorful fun made easy - available in a rainbow of flavors!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kool-Aid Unsweetened Orange Powdered Drink Mix, Caffeine Free, 0.15 oz Packet!
Louisville, KY
I love Kool-Aid. It is easy to use, simple instructions and different flavors. Orange is my favorite. Plus they are so cheap!
Kool-Aid Unsweetened Orange Powdered Drink Mix, Caffeine Free, 0.15 oz Packet uploaded by Hope W.
Purchased at: Walmart
SO GOOD!!!! I love this stuff it’s so sweet and flavorful. I love orange flavors so this is one of my all time favs!! I wish it didn’t have to be as sugary for health reasons but it’s just too good!! Very very very very affordable and would definitely recommend me and my dad drink this stuff all the time!!
Portsmouth, OH
What I like most about Kool-Aid packets is there are multiple flavors to choose from and you can mix flavors together to make your own flavors!! You are also in control of how sweet to make your Kool-Aid!! It’s delicious!!!
Brookhaven, MS
One of my 3 favorite flavors of Kool-Aid. I could drink an entire pitcher by myself. I grew up drinking it and still love it! It is so delicious when it’s ice cold!
Kenova, WV
I love Kool-Aid, however I’m not a big fan of this particular flavor. Although anyone who is a fan if orange would like.
Dansville, NY
Very very sweet. I like the taste though. It does tend to use quite a bit of sugar I’ve notices
Waldorf, MD
I prefer Kool Aid Unsweetened Drink mix for my family. It is good for me to add the right amount of sugar without over sweetening the Kool Aid. I always get a variety of flavors that everyone will like. It is so affordable and I keep a pitcher made at all times. I would recommend this product.
Auburn, WA
Kool-Aid was the drink that I used to drink when I was younger as I got older I had my own kids we drink Kool-Aid now cool it actually taste really good and it’s easy to make water and sugar I would definitely recommend it to others
Albany, OH
I like kool aid but I don’t drink to much of it. We buy it all the time but it last forever. And it’s good for flavoring some stuff that’s different. Etc.
Irvine CA
Like it’s orange lemonade taste. It is so refreshing specially in summertime. Packing is easy for traveling also.

Looking for your answer?