BeveragesPowdered Beverage MixesKool-Aid
Unsweetened Grape Powdered Drink Mix, Caffeine Free

Kool-Aid Unsweetened Grape Powdered Drink Mix, Caffeine Free

So Many Ways to Enjoy Kool-Aid. Flavorful fun made easy - available in a rainbow of flavors!

Why does it contain a lot of sugar?
Do you really think kool-aid is a good beverage for kids?
Start your review of Kool-Aid Unsweetened Grape Powdered Drink Mix, Caffeine Free!
Laura E.
Arlington, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
You really can't go wrong with the classic koolaid grape flavoured koolaid mix. It's a classic in has been around for years. Though I don't drink kool-aid very often anymore my child does and he loves the grape flavoured koolaid. I would absolutely recommend it to anybody.
Christina C.
West Columbia, SC
Kool-Aid Unsweetened Grape Powdered Drink Mix, Caffeine Free uploaded by Christina C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Kool-Aid is something I have been using since I was a kid. It's cheap and tasty. It's super easy to use. Just add water and sugar. Influenster The packaging is appealing and it's easy to find in the store. The flavor is great but super sweet. It's more of a kids drink but I still have a glass from time to time. My favorite flavor is grape. Kool Aid Grape Drink Mix (0.14 oz Packets, Pack of 48) Kool-Aid Sweetened Grape Powdered Drink Mix, Caffeine Free, 19 oz Jar
Dana Driver D.
Irondale, OH
Nothing beats an iced cold glass of grape KoolAid. The generic brands just don’t seem to quench my taste buds the way Kool Aid does
Brandy M.
Pelham, AL
Koolaid is a hands down awesome drink u can make fast it has lots of amazing flavors and everyone loves it kids and adults its a good quick easy and great tasting drink esp grape its awesome
Brandi P.
Springfield, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
Who doesn't love grape kool aid?!? I loved this as a kid and still at 45 I love this Kool-Aid! Not only is it great to drink but it's amazing for popsicles 😍.
Jennifer V.
Watauga, TX
Currently obsessed with grape Kool-Aid! It tastes so yummy, and it’s so refreshing when it’s hot out. These packets are inexpensive, recommend them 100%
Sarah D.
Reynoldsburg, OH
So grape is my all time favorite my second was purplesaurus rex until it was retired. For those who knew and loved that flavor it is grape and lemonade mixed, your welcome.
Shantay B.
Brookhaven, MS
One of my 3 favorite flavors of Kool-Aid. I could drink an entire pitcher by myself. I grew up drinking it and still love it!
Neha B.
Irvine CA
Like the grape taste. The main advantage of these unsweetened mix is we can mix it with sweetener or sugar as we like to have it.
Veronica V.
BassRiver
It’s very tasty and it works really well! Good flavor. Just pour it in a water bottle and shake or a pitcher and stir.