Kool-Aid Unsweetened Drink Mix Watermelon uploaded by Whitney G.

BY KOOL-AID

Kool-Aid Watermelon Unsweetened Drink Mix.
New!
Artificial flavor.
Good source of Vitamin C.
Caffeine free.
Add sugar.
Makes 2 quarts. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jean R.
Jean R.
Detroit, MI
My go to favorite kind. When I make this kind I put a lemon in it ! Very tasty šŸ˜‹ drink!
Whitney G.
Whitney G.
Summer staple! I love that you can customize the sweetness to your taste. They're cheap and come in many different flavors. You can even mix flavors for a custom cocktail. Kids and adults love it! Highly recommend my favorite flavor, Watermelon!
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Pontotoc
This is one of my favorite flavor of Kool aid the only complaint I have is the price the package is bright and colorful I buy them when I find them on sale the flavor is great and does taste better than alternative I would tell people to try this flavor
Mary K.
Mary K.
Erie, PA
Yes Iā€™m an adult. No Iā€™m not childish because I drink Kool-aid lol. You gotta add a ton of sugar cause you know it tastes better that way. This stuff is so yummy and affordable I can drink it like my father can drink fireball whiskey.
Carley N.
Carley N.
Huntington
Watermelon Kool-Aid?? It must be summer. Perfect for cookouts for my friends and I. Completely inexpensive and easy to make. Tastes so yummy.
Elisa P.
Elisa P.
Los Angeles, CA
This is very affordable. But not the best tasting. I think its great but i much rather have some orange juice or apple juice.
Jordan M.
Jordan M.
You will definitely love this if you love watermelon Jolly ranchers. As a girl with braces this came as a blessing when I began to crave jolly ranchers
Becky T.
Becky T.
This is pretty good. Lacks a bit of flavor though and I do not honestly think it tastes like watermelon very much.
Sidean G.
Sidean G.
Leyton, Greater London
Kool aid and I go WAY back. I remember my family even entering a competition. I enjoy every flavours. And if tour feeling artsy it can be use as a hair highlighter.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Tastes delicious! If you're a fan of watermelon your in for a real treat with this juice mix!