BY KOOL-AID

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kool-Aid Strawberry Kiwi Unsweetened Drink Mix.
New!
Artificial flavor.
Good source of Vitamin C.
Caffeine free.
Add sugar.
Makes 2 quarts.

Angela G.
Portland, OR
Kool-Aid! We as kids, grew up on this, its inexpensive, refreshing, and has so many different flavors! One of them has to be yours! Mine of course, was Cherry and I like my Kool-Aid really sweet, so lots of sugar! The unsweetened packets would not appeal to my taste buds.
Brittany K.
Grove City, OH
I love kool-aid. It has always been my favorite as a kid. I love how it's unsweetened so you can choose how much sugar you wanna add to it. My favorites have always been strawberry kiwi and blue raspberry.
Alyssa D.
Kool-aid is the best ! The packets not the liquid. It has amazing flavors and it can be sour/tart or you can make it as sweet as you like. I love to make it where its somewhat tart but sweet.
Jane D.
Strawberry kiwi kool aid has always been one of my favorites. i like the unsweetened packs because they don't have as much sugar as the regular mix.
Andreina M.
Taking kool-aid reminds me of my childhood, I loved its taste as well as being super refreshing. Kool-aid is the best!
Lindsey E.
Beaver Falls, PA
Love look-aid ESP when you can control how much sugar you add to it! I like this flavor but it's not my favorite
ASHLEY H.
Tampa, FL
I love this stuff! Has a great flavor and I like that they seem to be taking steps to make it healthier!
Faith B.
Love Kool aid. My favorite flavor is lemon lime. The only bad thing is all the sugar.... ....
Madeline K.
Great flavor. I love koolaid and so do all my friends. Must add a lot of sugar though
Lindsay D.
I definitely would buy these packets if I had the patience and time to make the drinks. I love kool-aid, and strawberry kiwi is the BEST flavor too! I think they should also make a sweetened option, for those who prefer a sweeter drink, as it is difficult to get the rift sweetness when you have a cold drink and add sugar. It just doesn't desolate properly. Otherwise, great product and very tasty!
Faith B.