BeveragesPowdered Beverage MixesKool-Aid
Unsweetened Blue Raspberry Lemonade Powdered Drink Mix, Caffeine Free, 022 oz Packet

So Many Ways to Enjoy Kool-Aid. Flavorful fun made easy - available in a rainbow of flavors!

Is this really poisonous to the body? Are there any similar healthy alternatives other than water for a little spice in my children’s drinks ?
Start your review of Kool-Aid Unsweetened Blue Raspberry Lemonade Powdered Drink Mix, Caffeine Free, 0.22 oz Packet!
Brooke J.
Millington, TN
Kool-Aid Unsweetened Blue Raspberry Lemonade Powdered Drink Mix, Caffeine Free, 0.22 oz Packet uploaded by Brooke J.
This is the only flavor of kool aid that I do like. And I only drink kool aid when I run out of my cokes and don't have any money to buy any cokes
Cassie N.
Bellaire, OH
Almost everyone remembers growing up on drinking kool aid as a kid. Kool aid is a classic powered drink everyone loves. It has good flavors to pick from and its cheap. This is a good drink to purchase to have on hot days. I recommend trying the blue Raspberry lemonade flavor its one of the best ones.
Tabitha M.
Jackson, MI
All the flavors of koolaid are great! Reminds me of my childhood when I make a pitcher for my children. Ice cold cup of koolaid on a hot summer day can't be beat. Love them all. My kids all time fav. Summer time drink.
Meg B.
Seattle, WA
I know this is horrible for me with all the sugar and dye, but the Blue Raspberry Lemonade flavor is just to die for! It’s by far and away their best flavor. The blue raspberry goes with the lemon flavor so well; I never would have thought to combine the two even though they are two of my favorite flavors. Kool-Aid killed it with this flavor!
Amy Jo C.
Franklin, NH
This look-aid is sooooo sooo yummy. It’s refreshing and delicious in the spring and summer or still great to have in the winter too! I like these un-sweetened packets because it’s way cheaper to buy my own large bags of sugar and a bunch of these packages and make my own look-aid!
Rachel D.
Louisville, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
This blue raspberry lemonade Kool-Aid has been one of my favorites since I was a kid and now my kid loves it. Perfect flavors of both blue raspberry and lemonade.
Maiah R.
Saint Paul, MN
I love the flavor of this packet and it is very easy to make! You just mix it with sugar and it tastes incredible! They are also very inexpensive, so I would highly recommend these!
Karrisa T.
Carlisle, PA
Ugh. By far my favorite flavor everrrrrr! There is just something about this kool aid that makes my mouth water! Would highly recommend if you drink kool aid.
Nour S.
Beaverton, OR
This is my favorite kool-aid flavor. I give these to the kids I watch after and it taste sooo good on a hot day. This flavor is definitely the best and the is sooo cheap. I buy these in bulks. Definitely would recommend for kids
Nicki J.
Wilmington, NC
This flavor of Kool-Aid has been my all [email protected] for over 20 years! It has that lemonade flavor with a kick of blue raspberry that is just so good and refreshing. My son has grown to love it as much as I do.