BY KOOL-AID

Allergens

• None

Ingredients

Citric Acid, Maltodextrin, Calcium Phosphate, Salt, Contains Less than 2% of Artificial Flavor, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Artificial Color, Red 40.

Lindsay M.
Akron, OH
I love this Watermelon cherry drink mix. It is so good. The fact that its unsweetened is great also. I add a bit of liquid sweetener and that does the trick.
Eshioma A.
Nesconset, NY
The grape flavor is my favorite! There are different flavors to choose from. It's a sweet drink and is perfect for the summer!
Jenny P.
I used to always drink kool aid, now not so much. Don't get me wrong, it has an amazing taste but I prefer other products
Molly C.
Lawrence, KS
Always a great drink to have when you want something sweet! They have tons of great flavors kids love too.
Sarah D.
None, Cumbria
Really nice taste love the taste of watermelon.
Think I'm going to be buying some more very soon