KOOL-AID Twists Watermelon Cherry

by Kool-Aid

Allergens

• None

Ingredients

Citric Acid, Maltodextrin, Calcium Phosphate, Salt, Contains Less than 2% of Artificial Flavor, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Artificial Color, Red 40.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of KOOL-AID Twists Watermelon Cherry!
How would you rate this product?
Nicole R.
Purchased at: Kroger
Growing up with no money and on food stamps Kool aid was a staple in our house. I love every flavor and sometimes I’ll mix 2 different packs together to come up with my own flavor. Add sugar and water, refrigerate it and you have yourself a good, cheap drink!! KOOL-AID Twists Watermelon Cherry
Jasmella L.
San Diego, CA
I like making these during thanksgiving for my family. It is a tradition that has been a part of multiple generations. My entire family loves it. 10 out of 10 recommended.
Crystal S.
Love this flavor!! Makes awesome popsicles for those hot summer days too!! It’s definitely a crowd pleaser at my house ♥️
Jennifer F.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Watermelon cherry has a great mix of both the watermelon and cherry flavors. With bold flavors of each it is refreshing and easy to drink. Delicious even flavoring cocktails with as well.
Debi M.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Kool-aid is so easy. You can buy pre-measured pics, just stir it into the appropriate amount of water. And, it has a wide variety of flavors, both sweetened and unsweetened. And it is caffeine free.
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
1,434 reviews
Watermelon cherry was my absolute favorite flavor of koolaid. until they discontinued it they say you can mix the flavors separately but it IS NOT THE SAME. I wish they would bring it back even my 78 year old mom loved it
Jessica B.
North Adams, MA
Purchased at: Walmart
This is probably the most weird flavor kool aid they sell. The flavor is just a weird mix I don’t recommend this kind.
Julie A.
Montgomery, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
Great drink product, excellent taste, ease of usage, overall love!! Great price as always
Margarita O.
Lincoln, NE
Like a lot of us I grew up drinking Kool-Aid its good, refreshing and I also make it for my kids now.
member-658241
Make it just like the directions and it is so good!! If you add some gelatin powder as well and refrigerate it it’s such a great jello type snack for kids. The watermelon cherry is my favorite flavor!

Looking for your answer?