Kool-Aid Twists Ice Blue Raspberry Lemonade Soft Drink Mix uploaded by Krystal C.

BY KOOL-AID

Allergens

• None

Ingredients

INGREDIENTS: SUGAR, FRUCTOSE, CITRIC ACID, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C), NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR, MAGNESIUM OXIDE, CALCIUM SILICATE, SALT, ARTIFICIAL COLOR, BLUE 1, BHA (PRESERVES FRESHNESS).

Servings

• 32, 1/8 cap (18g) (makes 8 fl oz)

Buy on Walgreens*
Camaro S.
Tucson, AZ
Blue Raspberry has to he every one's all time favorite!!! Well it is mine. Always been a fan every since I was little. We go way back....25 years back!! ;) Yumm!!
Krystal C.
Whiteville, NC
Kool-Aid is probably one of the best drinks you could ever drink. It ranges from a variety of flavors. My favorite flavor is ice blue raspberry lemonade. It's soooo good. Even though I'm all grown I still purchase kool-aid so my children can enjoy and   love the many different flavors they have to offer.
Lacey H.
Evansville, IN
Our favorite kool-aid flavor is the Blue Raspberry Lemonade. I love this big container it comes in instead of the packets. I feel like you get more for your money this way. Very easy to make and the kids enjoy it a lot. I would recommend this kool aid flavor any day!
Joanie C.
New Providnce, NJ
Easy yummy drink mix. Not at all healthy but that's to be expected. Kid friendly and a good value. I would like to see some more natural alternatives to the ingredients and less sugar if they were to make a change.
Shelby G.
Love this! Especially the bluuue! Who doesn't love the blue!? Right? It's so good! I love this big tub just in case I want to make my own glass instead of an entire jar.
Lizzy c.
Lets be real we don't drink cool aid to be good for us so I am not going to discuss the tons of sugar you add to these but in my house this is the fave flavor. It is generally gone in a day. We drank a lot of this this summer if you baby sit I would suggest giving in small amounts due to the sugar or at least make sure they drink a lot of water and are able to run around a play in a big area.
Bethany W.
Lexington, KY
Such great memories of blue mustaches growing up and drippy summer popsicles.  Love lemonade and having it be berry flavored and bright blue just makes it extra special.  Unfortunately I can't share these memories with my five year old because he is super hyperactive and this drink is straight sugar. Not a good combo.
Flor C.
Laredo, TX
My kids absolutely love this Kool Aid flavor! The pitcher never lasts more than a few hours with Blue Raspberry Lemonade. It's really sweet but not enough for a tooth ache. Still delicious and there's never an empty cup.
Lindsey W.
Perrysville, IN
I get tired of drinking plain old water all day, and Kool-Aid is a great substitute (and better for you than drinking pop). The flavor is great and the pitcher is usually gone in about a day in my house.
Ashley R.
Phillips, ME
This is my favorite out of all the kook aids. It is also my kids favorite as well. I recently used it to make a Brewing Station, for a minecraft party. They used the different colors to make their own potions.