Kool-Aid Tropical Punch Unsweetened Soft Drink Mix, 0.16-Ounce Packets (Pack of 96)

BY KOOL-AID

Kraft Foods Group Inc. is headquartered in Northfield, Illinois. Customer Service: 1 (877) 535-5686 see more...

Buy on Amazon
BRANDY G.
BRANDY G.
Southfield, MI
We don't make this as often as we used too, but it is still our family favorite! Its easy to make and honestly the cheapest thing with the most flavor and amount you can find. The value is above all the rest. They are about a quarter a pack and you can get like 30 glasses from one pack!
Margely F.
Margely F.
Kool-Aid Back in my day kool-aid was the cheapest mixed drink you can buy but it's well worth it coming in all types of flavor just a little sugar and your ready to drink on any occasion I would recommend this to everyone.
Anna P.
Anna P.
Kooliaid is my favorite! And it's what makes me the "Kool" mom in the hood! All the neighborhood kids come over to drink some
Molly B.
Molly B.
Barnsley
I love this product as it's very sweet and sugary the thing I don't like is how bad this is for your health as it requires so much sugar to make it but the packaging is good and one packet makes lots.