BY KOOL-AID

Ingredients

Citric Acid, Salt, Modified Cornstarch, Red 40, Calcium Phosphate, Artificial Flavor, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Artificial Color, Natural Flavor, Bha (Preserves Freshness), Blue 1.

Directions

Place 1 cup of sugar (more or less to taste) in large plastic or glass pitcher. Empty contents of packet into pitcher. Add cold water and ice to make 2 quarts; stir to dissolve. Do not store in metal container.

Buy on Amazon*
Hannah G.
Mine and my boyfriend’s favorite Kool-Aid. We have a pitcher of this in the house at all times. We’ve gotten many friends hooked on it for good reason. It’s a great buy at Walmart and we always buy A LOT when we go.
Loxleigh O.
Woodbridge, VA
Me and my family love kool-aid it is amazing very easy to make. Great for kids and great for a hot summer day. Very cheap for a small packet gives you something else besides water to drink.
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
I havent had this in years. But a couple days ago I had the strongest craving for some. It is definitely reminiscent of childhood but it's still great. You cant drink a lot or it's a lot but the flavor is nice.
Mackenzie S.
Plymouth
I usually ALWAYS have a couple of these on hand in my house! They are fairly inexpensive (26 cents for one) and you get roughly 2 quarts out of it! It is very simple to make too. You combine a packet with a cup of sugar (they say more or less to taste but a cup ends up being more than enough for my taste) and fill the pitcher up with water and some ice and you're good to go! You really can't beat 25 cents for 2 quarts of a delicious drink! I loved this stuff as a child and I still love it to this day! My kids love it as well. If I HAD to pick one thing that could be improved it would probably be the blendability of the drink. Sometimes it take a whole lot of mixing in order to get it all to dissolve. But this is definitely something I can live with because I think it is fairly common with these mixable/powder drinks.

I serioisly love every flavor they have, but if I had to narrow it down I would say black cherry and tropical punch are my top two! Long story short, I highly recommend and will continue to purchase for my family :)
Heather C.
I can't drink this because I get migraines from artificial dyes, but koolaid unsweetened drink mix is AMAZING for dyeing wool & wool blend yarns. It's already got the citric acid in it so the kitchen doesn't smell like vinegar when I play mad scientist in the kitchen (when dyeing yarn you need the dye (I like koolaid, Easter egg dyes or food coloring since they are all non-toxic) an acid like vinegar or citric acid & heat to set dyes) you can achieve gorgeous colors
Deazhane C.
Portland
This is my one and only flavor . I usually mixed the other flavors together but this one I drink by itself . They are so cheap to get ( I believe 10 cents a packet ) but requires ALOT OF SUGAR . You should be able to taste the diabetes when you make this drink . Which brings up my point of this drink is not diabetics or anyone trying to watch their figure .
BRANDY G.
We don't make this as often as we used too, but it is still our family favorite! Its easy to make and honestly the cheapest thing with the most flavor and amount you can find. The value is above all the rest. They are about a quarter a pack and you can get like 30 glasses from one pack!
Carmen G.
Kool-aid is an essential for any #BackYardBash to get a fruity, refreshing drink. Many people like to drink with a lot of sugar or not so much sugar, but either way it is delicious and full of flavor. Add some ice to it and you can enjoy a cool glass. Some people even use the liquid to create ice pops!
Nikki B.
I love this product! Since Kool-Aid is already extremely sweet it makes a superior mixer so it doesn't overpower what you are mixing it with. It goes with almost anything. I've tired endless drink recipes and every time it turns out great! You can mix it with almost any other fruit flavored beverage!
Lupe B.
Alhambra , CA
Who doesn't like the taste of Kool Aid?! My all time favorite is tropical punch! Very easy to make!! My kids also enjoy mixing other kool aid flavors into their tropical punch. I make them ice cubes out of other flavors, which they then add into their drinks. I love making kool aid pitchers whenever I host a party!
Brittany K.
Grove City, OH
What is your favorite flavor?