BeveragesPowdered MixesKool-Aid
Tropical Punch Liquid Drink Mix, Caffeine Free, 162 fl oz Bottle

Kool-Aid Tropical Punch Liquid Drink Mix, Caffeine Free, 1.62 fl oz Bottle

by Kool-Aid

So Many Ways to Enjoy Kool-Aid. Flavorful fun made easy - available in a rainbow of flavors!

Í like this Cool is my favorito i love
Start your review of Kool-Aid Tropical Punch Liquid Drink Mix, Caffeine Free, 1.62 fl oz Bottle!
Jennifer R.
1,161 reviews
Kool-Aid Tropical Punch Liquid Drink Mix, Caffeine Free, 1.62 fl oz Bottle uploaded by Jennifer R.
My kids love every single flavor that Kool-Aid makes! I love the one variety so they can change it up and the affordability of it. They love the Great taste and the fact that they feel like they're getting the treat drinking Kool-Aid. These are favorite summertime drinks that we've turned into popsicles slushies or just over ice. this is a product from a brand that I would recommend to everybody and that will continue purchasing in the future
Ashlee G.
Wintersville, OH
This is my favorite flavor. Love the sugar free one to make my water drinking more fun. Tastes great and it’s a bit hot with my kids
kristina R.
Bloomington, IN
My daughter really enjoys squeezing these into her water to give it some flavor and colour is fun too. They also last quite a while. I think its worth it
Tiffany B.
Vance, AL
My kids love this stuff. They are a little pricey for the size tou get but are perfect for the kids on the go
Elena N.
Rincon, GA
This is very flavorful, and I love this product used to the fact that you can add more or less depending on if your palate. I definitely recommend tasting it I should go because if you put too much it will start to get a over bearing, chemical sugary flavor.
Arda B.
Tempe, AZ
I love this. I love how I can get all the flavor without all the sugar. I have repurchased this multiple times!
starla H.
Goddard, KS
Love it. My favorite when I have that “can’t get rid of thirst” and tired of plain water.
Ingrid G.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Kool-Aid Tropical Punch Liquid Drink Mix, Caffeine Free, 1.62 fl oz Bottle uploaded by Ingrid G.
I’m the type of person who drinks water all day everyday. I thought I’d switching it up by buying this Kool-Aid liquid drink mix. I really liked Kool-Aid Jammers as a kid so I thought this would taste great too. I was definitely right! I’m not sure if this comes in other flavors because they only had this flavor in stock. (Quarantine, am I right?) I would definitely be open to trying other flavors if they’re as good as this one!
Stacey B.
Washington, DC
It was okay I did enjoy the taste I had to add more sugar. Is a great value for your money. A great refreshing drink on a hot day. It makes some of the most awesome popsicles! My son loves drinking is Kool-Aid. I'm more of a strawberry fan that's my favorite Kool-Aid!
Rubi C.
Kinston, NC
I love tropical punch most over fruit punch . It has a great taste. It’s at a good price at Walmart.