BY KOOL-AID

So Many Ways to Enjoy Kool-Aid. Flavorful fun made easy - available in a rainbow of flavors!

Allergens

None

Ingredients

WATER, MALIC ACID, CITRIC ACID, GUM ARABIC, SUCRALOSE (SWEETENER), CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF NATURAL FLAVOR, ACESULFAME POTASSIUM (SWEETENER), POTASSIUM CITRATE, GLYCEROL ESTER OF WOOD ROSIN, RED 40, POTASSIUM SORBATE (PRESERVATIVE).

Servings

1/24 bottle (2 mL/about 1/2 tsp)

Buy on Kmart*
Mary O.
Oak Harbor, WA
Love kool-aid tropical punch with natural flavor. My kids are so in love with this,caffeine free which is awesome and very affordable. Recommend. KOOL-AID Tropical Punch Liquid Drink Mix
Katie B.
Henryville , IN
I love these!! They taste just like koolaid but have 0 calories!! I really like that they used sucralose in them instead of aspartame, because I am a reactor to aspartame and get migraines if I try to use it! These little bottles are so easy to carry around and have never leaked in my purse, so they are perfect for when you only have access to nasty tap water. Love!
Grecia R.
odessa
I love these kool-aid flavor drops! They are great for kids and people that hate drinking plain water. I also love these because I'm diabetic and they have 0 sugars and 0 carbs! I encourage everyone to try these out because the flavor drops are so awesome!
Jennifer T.
Beale AFB, CA
This stuff is great for making juice for the kids on the go. The packaging is perfect and fun, and the flavor is better than expected. The price is great considering how many servings. The only complaint is how bad it stains EVERYTHING, but I would definitely purchase again.
Christine I.
Detroit
I buy these 6 at a time and always keep them in my apartment. Great if you want to change up what you're drinking. affordable and lasts long. I would rather buy these because i'm able to control how much I want in my water.
Sarah P.
Cogan Station, PA
My daughter cant drink fruit juice, (apple juice, orange juice etc...) or dairy products, they make her incredibly sick. This product is one we use on a daily basis, she can drink it with no problems. Best find ever. We love it. So easy to just squirt in a sippy cup and be on the go..
Sara H.
Waynesboro , PA
I love this stuff. I drink a lot of water and it's nice to occasionally to have some flavoring added. This takes me immediately back to my childhood and enjoying this in the summer. It tastes sweet without having sugar. At 0 calories, what more can you ask for?
Taylor D.
This is great for people who like Kool-Aid, but don't like a lot of sugar, or a more subtle flavor. It's extremely affordable, and depending on how much you use in each drink, it will last for a while. The flavor is there, but it all depends on how much of this you use, and the amount of water that it is being mixed with.
April R.
Greenville, KY
Perfect for hot summer days when you're on the go with kids. All you need is a cup and access to water. Beats lugging around a bunch of drinks all day long.
kristina r.
Bloomington, IN
My daughter really enjoys squeezing these into her water to give it some flavor and colour is fun too. They also last quite a while. I think its worth it
Jessica G.
Í like this Cool is my favorito i love