BY KOOL-AID

So Many Ways to Enjoy Kool-Aid. Flavorful fun made easy - available in a rainbow of flavors!

Allergens

None

Ingredients

SUGAR, FRUCTOSE, CITRIC ACID, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C), NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR, CALCIUM PHOSPHATE, ARTIFICIAL COLOR, RED 40, BLUE 1, BHA (PRESERVES FRESHNESS).

Servings

1/8 cap (17g) (makes 8 fl oz)

• I used to make this for me and the kids until I found out...1 Answers
  • Does anyone else enjoy this product as much as I do?3 Answers
Kool-Aid Tropical Punch Drink Mix
  • "Ice cold Kool-Aid on a hot summer day, or freezing it into popsicles." in 1 review
  • "It brings back everyone's childhood memories." in 1 review
  • "Seems you can never go wrong with fruit punch." in 1 review
  • "I have been drinking this ever since I was little and all I can say is it reminds of everything about my childhood." in 1 review
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
This is my favorite juice drink as well as my kids favorite! The orange ones are ok, but he tropical punch flavored ones are the best!! In a month our kids easily go through 6 packs or more of these things!! They are delicious and not too sweet! They are easy and mostly mess proof! Our boys love them! So I would recommend them for sure! We usually get ours a Walmart which is were we shop the most! The packaging is bright and inviting too! Definitely try them out!
Melissa G.
MAURICE, LA
I bought this at Sams for around $7. My kids drink water but not as much as I'd like. My husband will drink a 12 pack of coke in 2 days. I wanted a healthier and cheaper alternative than carbonated drink. I really like the fact that I can control the amount of flavor I add to the water and adjust the sugar that way. I've been adding 2/3 the flavoring it recommends and my family still loves it. I like the fact that it has sugar in it already so if my kids want to make it themselves, they can without having to try to figure out how to use the measuring cup without making a mess.
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
I always keep this and other flavors of Kool-Aid handy. I have 4 kids at home, so beverages go fast in my home. I always buy 2 packs of each flavor, one to make ice cubes and the other to make a pitcher..the kids think its so fun to drink like that!! Adding a Kool-Aid ice cube to a glass of lemonade mixes things up too!!
Brittany W.
ANACORTES, WA
I personally hate kool-aid, especially fruit punch, but I buy this for my kids and it's all they drink. The container almost lasts the whole month, so for around $8, it's a really good value
Michelle R.
El paso, TX
A constant re-purchase in my house! I always have kool aid punch in my fridge, I just love it extra cold! The best you dont need to add sugar and its not super sweet where you cant handle it!
Yenifer S.
These juices have excellent flavor, they have several types of flavors, several sizes, and you can choose them in powder to prepare or ready prepared to take. Kool-Aid
Amy V.
This is a big tub of kool aid mix. It’s great buy if you’re doing a event like birthdays, parties, hangouts, etc. I think it’s really great drink when snacking as well.
Yolanda L.
Charlotte Amalie
Good old kool aid. It will never get old. And if you have kids this save me alot. I make drink or just freeze some in small plastic cup or ice cube for the kids in the summer. Kool-Aid Tropical Punch Drink Mix
Monie H.
Louisville, KY
Kool-Aid is a very sweet depending on how much water you put in it it also tastes delicious without water but I would not advise you to do that there is no room for improvement because this is the best drink ever made this wise and I would definitely recommend
Britney M.
Honolulu, HI
I usually can get this tropical punch from Costco so when I do go grocery shopping there, I always get Kool-Aid. I’ve always loved Kool-Aid ever since I was a kid!
Patricia S.
Hesperia, Ca
Does anyone else enjoy this product as much as I do?
Debbie S.
Kingston, NY
I used to make this for me and the kids until I found out its bad for you. The red dye?!

Walmart