Kool-Aid Tropical Punch Drink Mix uploaded by Rita D.Kool-Aid Tropical Punch Drink Mix uploaded by Mindy J.

BY KOOL-AID

Artificial flavor. see more...

• Does anyone else enjoy this product as much as I do?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Amy P.
Jacksonville, FL
Kool-Aid Tropical Punch has been a staple in my family's food and drink pantry for years! My kids just Love it & I plan on always having it in my household! Just love this drink!
Kate B.
Who doesn't like Kool-aid?! I used to drink this so much when I was younger and I make it for my little brothers now. This is definitely my favorite flavor.
Christina E.
Really great product and its perfect for someone who doesnt want their kids drink to sweet the more powder you put the sweeter it will be😀
Felicia F.
Johnston, IA
My children's favorite treat! They prefer this over any flavor soda! We also love to freeze them for popsicles.
Rita D.
Denver, CO
KOOL-AID! OH YEAH!! I LOVE THIS STUFF! My favorite drink besides soda. Lemme get an amen!
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
I bought this at Sams for around $7. My kids drink water but not as much as I'd like. My husband will drink a 12 pack of coke in 2 days. I wanted a healthier and cheaper alternative than carbonated drink. I really like the fact that I can control the amount of flavor I add to the water and adjust the sugar that way. I've been adding 2/3 the flavoring it recommends and my family still loves it. I like the fact that it has sugar in it already so if my kids want to make it themselves, they can without having to try to figure out how to use the measuring cup without making a mess.
Mindy J.
Freeport, IL
The 5 lb canister of Kool Aid is the go to drink of choice in my house when the days get longer and weather gets hot! So much less sugar and harmful chemicals than carbonated beverages (aka pop), this mom feels really feels good knowing her teenage son is drinking plenty of fluids that are not harming him and loaded with caffeine. My son loves his fruit punch from Kool Aid.
Sihlegsyh C.
Although no longer sell this product in my country for many years yet I remember it was in all meals of my childhood and even remember all their propagandas with feeling ... I love
Sabrina K.
This was always my favorite flavor growing up and I can't wait to introduce it to my daughter this summer! I enjoy making these in to Popsicles and it works as a great mixer!
katerina g.
Hampton, GA
My kids love it. They are refreshing and variety of flavors. It has very good price. but I worry about the chemicals and dyes. if it is not good for health
Patricia S.
Hesperia, Ca
Foodie Expert
Does anyone else enjoy this product as much as I do?