Kool-Aid Tropical Punch Drink uploaded by Mandy L.

BY KOOL-AID

So Many Ways to Enjoy Kool-Aid. Flavorful fun made easy - available in a rainbow of flavors!

Ingredients

INGREDIENTS: WATER, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C), NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR, CITRIC ACID, GUM ARABIC, GLYCEROL ESTER OF WOOD ROSIN, RED 40, CALCIUM DISODIUM EDTA AND SODIUM BENZOATE (PRESERVE FRESHNESS)

Buy on Walmart
Jessica J.
Russell, KY
Kool-Aid we keep all kinds of flavors in our home, I always have a jug made, kids love it an so do adults. Great because so many flavors to choose from.
Demi R.
Palm Bay, FL
Kool-Aid takes me back to my childhood days. Love the red ones watermelon cherry etc. etc. They taste amazing not so much on the healthy side only because it has a lot of sugar but if you don't mind the sugar than this drink is for you. Usually buy it at my local Walmart.
BRANDY R.
Panama City
My kids favorite drink. It tastes great and is a good price, I just wish there want as much sugar in it. Overall not a bad product
Mandy L.
Purchased from Walmart, for my niece! She loves this juice but it was ok to me. I rated 4 stars because she loves it
Isabelle M.
Portsmouth , VA
Nothing like that original tropical fruit punch. Taste amazing and very refreshing. Makes the tummy happy
Niambi W.
Washington, DC
I love Kool-Aid I always had when I has little and it's just soo good. And it's a good price.
Giselle M.
Medley, FL
this product is so fresh .. Kool-Aid Tropical Punch Drink recommend it totally because are so delicious
Tracy D.
Awesome flavor i am truly impressed wit the flavour of tropical punch it keeps them coning back for more .
laide h.
This is the only punch or juice that we drink and Nestle so it's so nice and it's a go to drink