Kool-Aid Tropical Punch Drink uploaded by Mandy L.

BY KOOL-AID

So Many Ways to Enjoy Kool-Aid. Flavorful fun made easy - available in a rainbow of flavors!

Ingredients

INGREDIENTS: WATER, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C), NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR, CITRIC ACID, GUM ARABIC, GLYCEROL ESTER OF WOOD ROSIN, RED 40, CALCIUM DISODIUM EDTA AND SODIUM BENZOATE (PRESERVE FRESHNESS)

Lacey H.
Heidelberg
The ones in the jug is not as great as the ones in the plastic bottle. I’ve tried these and didn’t care for them at all. It was my first and last time to try this product. I would not recommend this to others!
Jessica J.
Russell, KY
Kool-Aid we keep all kinds of flavors in our home, I always have a jug made, kids love it an so do adults. Great because so many flavors to choose from.
Haley P.
Kingston, TN
I love this juice. I use to drink this in the little pouches with straws. I had one the other day and it reminded me of my childhood. It has a lot of flavor. This one isn’t my favorite but it’s pretty good
Demi R.
Palm Bay , FL
Kool-Aid takes me back to my childhood days. Love the red ones watermelon cherry etc. etc. They taste amazing not so much on the healthy side only because it has a lot of sugar but if you don't mind the sugar than this drink is for you. Usually buy it at my local Walmart.
BRANDY R.
Panama city, FL
My kids favorite drink. It tastes great and is a good price, I just wish there want as much sugar in it. Overall not a bad product
Will always be an all time favorite childhood drink brought into adulthood. Tropical punch is the bear flavor! The og of flavors
Mandy L.
Purchased from Walmart, for my niece! She loves this juice but it was ok to me. I rated 4 stars because she loves it
Kay G.
Illinois
Flavorful and refreshing my family drinks this juice and it has different flavor it's hard to choose from.
Itzel V.
I love kool aid. Good drink for the summer and also good to buy for parties. It’s also very affordable .
Isabelle M.
Portsmouth , VA
Nothing like that original tropical fruit punch. Taste amazing and very refreshing. Makes the tummy happy