BeveragesPowdered Beverage MixesKool-Aid
Sweetened Tropical Punch Powdered Drink Mix, Caffeine Free

Kool-Aid Sweetened Tropical Punch Powdered Drink Mix, Caffeine Free

by Kool-Aid

A delicious alternative to soda, Kool-Aid is a refreshing drink kids love.

I used to make this for me and the kids until I found out its bad for you. The red dye?!
Does anyone else enjoy this product as much as I do?
Start your review of Kool-Aid Sweetened Tropical Punch Powdered Drink Mix, Caffeine Free!
Product Highlights
Seems you can never go wrong with fruit punch.in reviews
It brings back everyone's childhood memories.in reviews
I have been drinking this ever since I was little and all I can say is it reminds of everything about my childhood.in reviews
Ice cold Kool-Aid on a hot summer day, or freezing it into popsicles.in reviews
Ramsey M.
Kool-Aid Sweetened Tropical Punch Powdered Drink Mix, Caffeine Free uploaded by Ramsey M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Great substitute for a soda! The powder form makes it last longer! Delicious flavors! Kool-Aid Sweetened Tropical Punch Powdered Drink Mix, Caffeine Free
Kameron D.
Deer Park, TX
I have been buying this since I was little and my whole family loves it. It lasts forever and taste so good!
Sachi P.
Piscataway, NJ
Kool Aid tropical punch is what my kids like. It’s easy to carry so take along with them to school.
Amber C.
Stanhope, NJ
Easy for a big family. The kids love this drink. I got a gallon jug and I throw 7 scoops in and a gallon of water it comes out perfect.
Lucila S.
Woodbridge, VA
I like the fact that's tropical with a blend of all fruity taste. This is my absolute favorite 🤗🤗 #voxboxme
Natalie K.
Arizona, AZ
Purchased at: Walmart
I grew up on kool-aide as a kid. It does require a lot of sugar that is the only down side. As a kid I used to cut out the points on the back of the individual packages and send them away for prizes. This was a genius marketing move in my opinion. The best prize I got was a popsicle maker. You poured kool-aide into the mold, put a popsicle stick in it, put it in the freezer and then 5 hours later like magic it made 6 popsicles. It was perfect for the hot summer days, swimming in the pool in Phoenix. The things we remember as kids.
Christina M.
Canton, MI
My son enjoys this fruit punch on occasion. It's a great price and I don't mind treating him to it once in awhile. My biggest complaint is that this flavor of Kool-aid stains my pitchers, clothes, etc. so we tend to enjoy this in the summer only so if there are spills they don't happen in the house.
Zenaida P.
Bartow, FL
Su sabor es muy bueno. 😃 Tiene un olor dulce. Se disuelve bien. Lo unico que no me gusta es que deja la lengua con color rojo intenso.
Michelle B.
Palmyra, NJ
This is perfect way to add flavor to your water without adding extra sugar and calories to it. For me only a half of a packet is enough any more than that its too sweet.
Gabriela C.
Providence, RI
Purchased at: Walmart
My son and daughter love this juices specially know that we in summer this juice its refreshing and it dose not need ally of sugar and is caffeine free.