suggested searches
Kool-Aid Sugar-Sweetened Orange Artificially Flavored Powdered Soft Drink Mix, 19 oz Canister
Kool-Aid

13%

3 star

2 star

1 star

I love Kool-Aid powdered, caffeine free, drink mixes. They taste great and my kids love them as well. It's a drink the whole family can enjoy. It's caffeine free so you don't have to worry about the kids getting a caffeine high. I recommend it. Especially the orange flavor and tropical punch flavors.
Love kool-aid ever since when i was a kid. Love their flavors. It's just so freakin cool. Would love to try iced tea if they don't mind making!
I will Recommend Kool Aid Grape Drink Mix (0.14 oz Packets, Pack of 48) to any one on this app jim beam i use their products for many years it is my most favorite juice [brand:kool-aid] company I prefer [brand:kool-aid] over anything else #1 in my opinion will buy over and over they have many great products [product:kool-pops-sour-freezer-pops] [product:kool-aid-drink-mix-variety-pack-of-8-flavors-48-packets]