BY KOOL-AID

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kool-Aid Sugar Free Grape Low Calorie Soft Drink Mix.
Good source of C Vitamin.
Contains 6 sticks! Each makes 2 quarts.
Artificial flavor.
Makes 12 quarts.
Sensible solution, only 5 calories per serving.

Buy on Walmart
Betty B.
Awesome taste! Not overly sweet which is great because a lot of the original Kool-aid stuff is so sugary. Great for a hot day or just to have some flavor added to water. I'm not a big sofa or juice drinker but this is nice to have on occasion for a yummy drink!
Pakize K.
Spring, TX
Seriously who doesn´t like Kool Aid? If you like lemonade you will love all Kool Aid products. I tried them all, they are easy and fast to make when you are in a rush or crave something sweet. Perfect in summer, pour some fresh fruits in a bowl and add some Kool Aid, you get the perfect entertainment drink for a whole family at any BBQ party.
Christina B.
There's something about grape Kool aid , I love the grape.. We buy in single serve packages at Acme and use in our water bottles !
Angelica A.
Maywood, CA
Cool it comes in handy for the summer day for the kids after school and the best thing of all is that it's low calorie
Tiffany N.
Buckhannon, WV
I love grape kool aid my family friends dose to so dose my hubby so it's win win I give it 10 stars I love grape stuff
Katelyn M.
Wahiawa , Hi
Great product i use singles just about everyday while I'm at college or baby'sitting, its a must to have
Grace V.
Manahawkin, NJ
I'm not a fan of grape but I do like how it is sugar free which means less calories for the kids!
Camila M.
Quito
Is delicious I like it a lot, I doesn´t like grape a lot but this Kool Aid flavor is delicious I recommend it a lot
Laura-Eugenia L.
Quetzaltenango, Quetzaltenango
Me encanta su sabor dulce, es económico y muy delicioso, de vez en cuando me quito el antojo con este rico dulce