Kool-Aid Singles Tropical Punch Soft Drink Mix uploaded by Krystal C.

BY KOOL-AID #98 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Allergens

None

Ingredients

SUGAR, FRUCTOSE, CITRIC ACID, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR, ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C), VITAMIN E ACETATE, CALCIUM PHOSPHATE, ACESULFAME POTASSIUM AND SUCRALOSE (SWEETENERS), ARTIFICIAL COLOR, RED 40, BLUE 1, BHA (PRESERVES FRESHNESS).

Servings

1/2 packet (8g)

Jonna S.
Las Vegas , NV
I’m one of those people that has a hard time drinking enough water throughout the day. These singles have helped me a lot! They’re tasty and they don’t have a horrific amount of sugar in them. Of all the drink mixes, I love these because they take me back to my childhood!
Sarai D.
You guys!!! These are amazing! One pack to one 16oz water bottle and bam! Perfect! Not to sweet not to watered down just right! I love how convenient these are! I bought cherry and grape and I will definitely be buying more soon! These are here to stay!
Madison M.
This stuff is awesome. If you really hate the taste of water like I do you'll love this stuff. You literally can't taste any of the water just the flavor. So not only do you get the daily water that your body needs you get a tasty drink out of it too.
Angela S.
Jackson, MO
I like to mix up a few water bottles and take along on road trips. Easy to use and my kids love the flavor. I like to buy a few boxes and keep in my kitchen cabinets for after school snack time. I'd much rather my son drink these kool aid singles instead of sugary sodas.
Hannah F.
Pasco, WA
I love Kool-Aid singles. They are great to mix into a bottle of water and take with you on the go! They are a great price for the product, and I have never been disappointed. I have been using Kool-Aid singles for years and highly recommend this product to others!
Jessica G.
Checotah, OK
My kids absolutely love these but they are way way too sugary the size water bottle but it calls for is not big enough the flavor is way too strong and too sweet. This might be better if you used more water or less of the flavor packet in the smaller water bottle
Mayerlin G.
Doral, FL
Koolaid es la bedida refrescante desde que soy niña recuerdo nunca faltaba en mi casa, ya desde hace muchos años que no lo veo en mi ciudad pero me encantaria volver a comprarlo.
Teresa S.
Minong, WI
Great product to take along for day trips, camping, sporting events with the kids, hiking, or just sitting at home. These make it easy to add some flavor to your otherwise boring water.
Denise C.
Milwaukee, WI
These are great on the hot summer days when your out with the kids. there simple, fast and taste great. the kids love them and so do the adults!! Cant go wrong with kool aid!!
Sarah N.
Oklahoma City, OK
Kool-aid is awesome regardless of your age; it's the perfect moment of ahhh, so good you can hardly resist. I wouldn't say this flavor in particular is my personal favorite though.

back