Kool-Aid Singles Tropical Punch Soft Drink Mix uploaded by Krystal C.
2 colors available

BY KOOL-AID

Kool-Aid Tropical Singles Punch Soft Drink Mix.
Artificial flavor.
12 easy open packets.
Sensible solution.
Only 30 calories per serving.
Good source of vitamin C and E.
12-0.55 oz (15.6g) packets. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Angela S.
Angela S.
Jackson, MO
I like to mix up a few water bottles and take along on road trips. Easy to use and my kids love the flavor. I like to buy a few boxes and keep in my kitchen cabinets for after school snack time. I'd much rather my son drink these kool aid singles instead of sugary sodas.
Hannah F.
Hannah F.
Monterey, CA
Foodie Expert
I love Kool-Aid singles. They are great to mix into a bottle of water and take with you on the go! They are a great price for the product, and I have never been disappointed. I have been using Kool-Aid singles for years and highly recommend this product to others!
Mayerlin G.
Mayerlin G.
Medley, FL
Foodie Expert
Koolaid es la bedida refrescante desde que soy niña recuerdo nunca faltaba en mi casa, ya desde hace muchos años que no lo veo en mi ciudad pero me encantaria volver a comprarlo.
Sarah N.
Sarah N.
Oklahoma City, OK
Kool-aid is awesome regardless of your age; it's the perfect moment of ahhh, so good you can hardly resist. I wouldn't say this flavor in particular is my personal favorite though.
Denise C.
Denise C.
Milwaukee, WI
These are great on the hot summer days when your out with the kids. there simple, fast and taste great. the kids love them and so do the adults!! Cant go wrong with kool aid!!
Diana R.
Diana R.
I love koolaid jammers. Very good for kids, I prefer these over a coke any day.
randa b.
randa b.
Kyle, TX
Great for when you are on the go. keep one in your purse, etc. for when u just need something other than water.
Julaine T.
Julaine T.
Indianapolis, IN
Foodie Expert
My roommates hate fruit punch flavored things, but I love this flavor. I've been drinking kool aid my whole life!
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Prestonsburg, KY
Foodie Expert
Best when you ae on the road or you are in a hurry to leave. Me and my kids loves kool aid def this kind and flavor.
Krystal C.
Krystal C.
Whiteville, NC
I like buying these kool-aid packets because they are easy to use and the kids love them plus it gets them to drink water with less sugar.