Kool-Aid Sharkleberry Fin Unsweetened Drink Mix uploaded by Miranda F.

BY KOOL-AID

Sharkleberry Fin artificial flavor. Kool-Aid Sharkleberry Fin Unsweetened Drink Mix, 0.16 Oz Packet

Ingredients: Citric Acid, Maltodextrin, Calcium Phosphate, Contains Less than 2% of Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Natural and Artificial Flavor, Artificial Color, Red 40, Tocopherol, and BHA (Preservatives).

Directions:

Instructions: Empty contents into large plastic or glass pitcher. Add 1 cup sugar or 1 cup Splenda no calorie sweetener, granulated (more or less to taste). Add cold water and ice to make 2 quarts; stir to dissolve. Do not store in metal container. When prepared with sugar, one serving contains 100 calories, 25g total carb and 25g sugars. When prepared with Splenda no calorie sweetener, one serving contains 15 calories, 3g total carb and 3g sugars.

Buy on Walmart
Brittany W.
ANACORTES, WA
I mentioned in another review that I hate kool-aid. This flavor was my one exception. Its flavor was so addicting. It reminded me of one of the blue Gatorades. I got kind of greedy/stingy with it, lol. I wouldn't share this flavor with my kids and when I'd made a 2 quart container, I would drink almost the whole thing that day by myself. Yes, it's a sugary drink, but I NEVER drink water at all, I hate it, so when this is around, I'm not drinking Monster coffee and Mountain Dew all day.
Kaytlynn L.
Canehill, AR
I love this flavor. My great makes it every time we go to her house. They don't sell it in stores where I live. It's soooooo good definitely one of my favorites. I like that the single packs are unsweetened i can't buy the big tubs because they are pre-sweetened and I'm a diabetic
Amanda G.
Johnson City, TN
I do not like kool aid at all I was on vacation saw this in the store got it for the kids everyone loved this flavor. Its almost like a strawberry orange if I had to guess. I am not a fan of the brand and I am a water drinker with an occasional Diet Pepsi but I cant stop buying this soooo Good!!!
Abigail V.
Copperas Cove, TX
I am not a soda drinker so I drink kool aid in its place. I love love love this flavor it is my absolute flavor I just hate how it isn't available at my grocery store of preference (heb) I definitely recommend you try this flavor you will not be disappointed
Shari K.
Orchard Park, NY
Super sweet and really good. Make sure to add enough sugar so that it doesn't taste sour and bitter. Other than that it's really good.
Alice S.
Mineral wells , TX
I bought this because of the funny name but it's quickly become my favorite flavor they have. I always have some in my house.
Savannah B.
Provo, UT
I don't drink Kool-Aid. I love it because I can dye my hair crazy colors with it and stay inside my college student budget. All you have to do is mix a packet or two with water, bring it to a good boil, dip as much of your hair in the hot Kool-Aid as you want to dye for 15-20 minutes, dry with a paper towel, and then you have dip-dyed hair almost for free.