BY KOOL-AID

So Many Ways to Enjoy Kool-Aid. Flavorful fun made easy - available in a rainbow of flavors!

Allergens

None

Ingredients

SUGAR, FRUCTOSE, CITRIC ACID, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C), NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR, CALCIUM PHOSPHATE, ARTIFICIAL COLOR, RED 40, TOCOPHEROL AND BHA (PRESERVATIVES).

Servings

1/8 cap (17g) (makes 8 fl oz)

Rachel M.
This is the worst flavor ever! I thought I would like it from the description but I was wrong. It was almost like it had barely any taste. Almost like a flavored water but it was nothing I was interested in after trying. I won't buy it again but I will still purchace Kool Aid product's because they are good!
Melissa M.
This is super great to buy because It has such a good taste. Its affordable and can use it many times! I recommend for those who love these type of powder drinks.! I always keep buying them again because of how tasty they are!
Erin P.
I didn't really care for the taste. It has more of a "candy" taste rather than a beverage. Luckily, Koolaid is cheap or I would be more disappointed with this purchase.
Mya ❤.
I really love the koolaids and how they smell ! They also have good packaging and are affordable

back