Kool-Aid Pink Lemonade Unsweetened Drink Mix uploaded by Miranda F.Kool-Aid Pink Lemonade Unsweetened Drink Mix uploaded by Deya W.Kool-Aid Pink Lemonade Unsweetened Drink Mix uploaded by Ebonie C.

BY KOOL-AID

Kool-Aid Unsweetened Drink Mix Pink Lemonade. This product a good source of vitamin C. And it's free from gluten and caffeine.

• Kool-Aid Unsweetened Drink Mix Pink Lemonade.
  • Kool-Aid Unsweetened Pink Lemonade Drink Mix.
  • Natural flavor.
  • Good source of vitamin C. Caffeine free.
  • 0 calories per package.
  • Add sugar makes 2 quarts.
  • Splenda is a registered trademark of McNeil Nutritionals, LLC.
  • Become a fan of Kool-Aid man!
  • Gluten free.
  • Call toll free 1-800-367-9225.
  • Kraft Foods.

Ingredients: Citric Acid, Maltodextrin, Salt, Natural Flavor, Calcium Phosphate, Contains Less than 2% of Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Artificial Flavor, Artificial Color, Red 40, Yellow 5, BHA (Preservative).

Directions:

Instructions: Empty contents into large plastic or glass pitcher. Add 1 cup sugar or 1 cup Splenda no calorie sweetener, granulated (more or less to taste). Add cold water and ice to make 2 quarts; stir to dissolve. Do not store in metal container. When prepared with sugar, one serving contains 100 calories, 25g total carb and 25g sugars. When prepared with Splenda no calorie sweetener, one serving contains 15 calories, 3g total carb and 3g sugars.

Buy on Amazon
Isabel M.
South Houston, TX
This pink lemonade from Kool-aid is super delicious, my family and I enjoy drinking it a lot. The packaging is cute, I love all kool-aid flavors they're the best and also refreshing when it is hot outside.
Brigitt M.
Jackson, OH
My kids love this drink. I like how I can contol the amount of sugar that is put in to make this drink. Also great for making popcicles.
Tayla T.
Estill Spgs, TN
My son's favorite flavor of Kool Aide, he grabs this flavor on every grocery trip and my husband and I actually enjoy it too!
Sarah M.
Sachse, TX
I have loved this since I was a kid. I like that I can make it as sweet as I want depending on how much sugar I put in it.
Kimberly W.
Springfield, MO
I love Kool Aid it is so super easy to make and so refreshing, I make it all the time year round, my family loves it!
Johana A.
I personally LOVE kool-aid. With this one little pack you can make a pitcher. The flavor is rich. Kids love this!
Kieya H.
Pink lemonade is the best! When I have s taste for something sweet to drink I always make two packs of this!
Ebonie C.
Me and my family love Kool-Aid, we have a container full of different flavors. So good
Deya W.
Windsor, ON
This product is definitely one of my summer bash go tos. Each packet makes 2 quarts so you can make a pitcher , throw some ice cubes in there ; and get a pack of plastic disposable cups for everyone to use. And dish a glass out to your guests and they will love it ! Its also caffeine free which is big for some of my friends or guests I also have a lot of family that doesn't drink caffeine so this one is a friendly drink for everyone. And it's PINK LEMONADE!? Who doesn't like pink lemonade ?! ;)