Kool-Aid Pink Lemonade Caffeine Free Unsweetened Soft Drink Mix uploaded by Miranda F.Kool-Aid Pink Lemonade Caffeine Free Unsweetened Soft Drink Mix uploaded by Deya W.Kool-Aid Pink Lemonade Caffeine Free Unsweetened Soft Drink Mix uploaded by Ebonie C.

BY KOOL-AID

Kool-Aid Pink Lemonade Caffeine Free Unsweetened Soft Drink Mix
Natural flavor with other natural flavor.
Good source of Vitamin C.
Add sugar makes 2 quarts. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Ebonie C.
Ebonie C.
Foodie Expert
Me and my family love Kool-Aid, we have a container full of different flavors. So good
Brigitt M.
Brigitt M.
Jackson, OH
My kids love this drink. I like how I can contol the amount of sugar that is put in to make this drink. Also great for making popcicles.
Johana A.
Johana A.
I personally LOVE kool-aid. With this one little pack you can make a pitcher. The flavor is rich. Kids love this!
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.
Springfield, MO
I love Kool Aid it is so super easy to make and so refreshing, I make it all the time year round, my family loves it!
Deya W.
Deya W.
Windsor, ON
Foodie Expert
This product is definitely one of my summer bash go tos. Each packet makes 2 quarts so you can make a pitcher , throw some ice cubes in there ; and get a pack of plastic disposable cups for everyone to use. And dish a glass out to your guests and they will love it ! Its also caffeine free which is big for some of my friends or guests I also have a lot of family that doesn't drink caffeine so this one is a friendly drink for everyone. And it's PINK LEMONADE!? Who doesn't like pink lemonade ?! ;)