BY KOOL-AID

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Details

Artificial flavor.

Ingredients

Citric Acid, Maltodextrin, Salt, Contains Less than 2% of Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Natural and Artificial Flavor, Artificial Color, Yellow 5, Yellow 6, Red 40.

Directions

Directions: Empty contents into large plastic or glass pitcher. Add 1 cup sugar or 1 cup Splenda® No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated (more or less to taste). Add cold water and ice to make 2 quarts; stir to dissolve.

Do not store in metal container.

Carrliitaahh M.
Medford, OR
DEFINITELY brought a lot of childhood memories!! Such great tropical flavors and the BEST part is that it is UNSWEETENED!! That means I am the BOSS of choosing how much and which sugar I wanna use!!! That to me is a BONUS! (now that we kinda have to take care of our voluptuous bodies lol) Anywho I found these for 24cents @Walmart.
Ashley W.
These juices are so good and affordable! It's also easier access than the pouches, if you're just sitting at home. You also get a lot for the price so that's always good too! I would recommend for sure!
Jenna A.
Evansville, IN
I was looking at other reviews for this product and was surprised to see so many negative reviews. My fiance and I actually love the peach mango flavor kool aid. We got it once, loved it, and got a ton more. And we will continue to buy more in the future. Its sweet and tastes just like its description.
Jada S.
Has a somewhat bitter taste, and super artificial like most Kool-Aids. Good for a large household however. Just use a pitcher and you can refill it multiple times, would recommend to others despite me not enjoying the taste that much.
Daylin N.
Las Vegas, NV
Muy buen producto ,lo recomiendo mucho ,saludable y satisfactorio al gusto ,lo volvería a comprar siempre y recomiendo siempre que los demás lo compren ,una vez que fui cliente de este producto nunca he dejado de serlo ,no cambiaría nada de este producto ...
crystal d.
This is really great for kids on a hot summer day, or for any party you have for kids. Its easy to make just add water to a pitcher and the amount of kool aid needed. (Kids love it).
Sabrina R.
This is my favorite flavor of kool aid. It tastes delicious! It's best with sugar of course. It is super affordable and you can get it at any grocery store.
María Eugenia C.
I don't know how this tates but if its like other koold them i want them, i love the mangoes on every drink in fact i even try to do it with milk jajaja
Cheyenne B.
I really love mangos and peaches together so when I saw this I almost went crazy!! Lol but when I tried it I just wished it tasted more like mango.
Dawn D.
Tunnel Hill, GA
I've always loved Kool-aid as a child. This is a good flavor. You can taste the peach and the mango. Also good with a little rum.

back