BY KOOL-AID

Artificial flavor.

Ingredients

INGREDIENTS: CITRIC ACID, MALTODEXTRIN, SALT, NATURAL FLAVOR, CALCIUM PHOSPHATE, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C), ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR, ARTIFICIAL COLOR, RED 40, YELLOW 5, BHA (PRESERVATIVE)

Buy on Amazon
Ky J.
Decatur
Kool-aid is a very sugary, sweet drink. I wouldn't recommend giving this to small children because of the sugar content. Besides that, it is very inexpensive and easy to make. It also comes in many different flavors which you can combine to make new flavors.
Lorraine G.
I've been enjoying Kool-Aid packets since I was a kid. Orange is one of my favorites, I know it's not that healthy but I like the option of being able to make it the way that I want. I add fruit of all varieties.
Jessica C.
Castaic, CA
These are very good. Everyone in my family loves these. They're so cheap and makes a lot of juice. I'vee always had these growing up.
Chantel C.
ALEX, OK
I love Kool-aid Orange! It's been a favorite since I was a kid. My dad got me hooked since it's a favorite of his too!
Catalina O.
It's good. Tastes just like you'd expect orange koolaid to taste lol. I would recommend just bc it's s cheap drink.
Tina B.
My children love it! The flavor is nice and not too strong and of course the sweetness depends on you.
haroon n.
Good stuff..taste really good..i drink it alot in summer time..good source of vitamin C..👌🏽
I drink kool aid just about every other day. its the best drink ever. My family loves it
Astrid G.
Well, it sure makes my mouth watering, it's nice because you can pour as much sugar as u want and sweeten it as you like, plus, its citrus sensation it's so cool.
We always going to thank that acid taste that it has, i'll buy it because i can made treats, not only drinks, i can use it on some dessert recipes.
Alison B.
I usualy love koolaid but this one is disgusting! It taste like vomit and I wish I never tasted it , not something I recommend.