BY KOOL-AID

Kool-Aid Orange Unsweetened Drink Mix. price is per packet.
Kool-Aid Orange Unsweetened Drink Mix:

• Makes 2 qt
  • Good source of vitamin C
  • Kool-Aid Drink Mix 0.15-oz (4.2g) packet is caffeine free
  • Gluten free
  • Kosher

Ingredients: Citric Acid, Maltodextrin, Salt, Natural Flavor, Calcium Phosphate, Contains Less than 2% of Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Artificial Flavor, Artificial Color, Red 40, Yellow 5, BHA (Preservative).

Directions:

Instructions: Empty contents into large plastic or glass pitcher. Add 1 cup sugar or 1 cup Splenda no calorie sweetener, granulated (more or less to taste). Add cold water and ice to make 2 quarts; stir to dissolve. Do not store in metal container. When prepared with sugar, one serving contains 100 calories, 25g total carb and 25g sugars. When prepared with Splenda no calorie sweetener, one serving contains 15 calories, 3g total carb and 3g sugars.

Buy on Walmart*
Ky J.
Decatur
Kool-aid is a very sugary, sweet drink. I wouldn't recommend giving this to small children because of the sugar content. Besides that, it is very inexpensive and easy to make. It also comes in many different flavors which you can combine to make new flavors.
Lorraine G.
I've been enjoying Kool-Aid packets since I was a kid. Orange is one of my favorites, I know it's not that healthy but I like the option of being able to make it the way that I want. I add fruit of all varieties.
Jessica C.
Castaic, CA
These are very good. Everyone in my family loves these. They're so cheap and makes a lot of juice. I'vee always had these growing up.
Lara S.
Hartselle, AL
Kool Aid has always been a hit since I was a kid. It is inexpensive, easy to make, and comes in tons of flavors. Give orange a try!
Bethany B.
Louisville, KY
I love Kool-Aid. It is easy to use, simple instructions and different flavors. Orange is my favorite. Plus they are so cheap!
Chantel C.
Alex, OK
I love Kool-aid Orange! It's been a favorite since I was a kid. My dad got me hooked since it's a favorite of his too!
Catalina O.
It's good. Tastes just like you'd expect orange koolaid to taste lol. I would recommend just bc it's s cheap drink.
Jasmine J.
Florence, AL
This one is just ok. It's not bad, it still tastes good, it's just personally not really one of my favorites.
Tina B.
My children love it! The flavor is nice and not too strong and of course the sweetness depends on you.
haroon n.
Good stuff..taste really good..i drink it alot in summer time..good source of vitamin C..👌🏽