BY KOOL-AID

So Many Ways to Enjoy Kool-Aid. Flavorful fun made easy - available in a rainbow of flavors!

Allergens

None

Ingredients

WATER, CITRIC ACID, MALIC ACID, GUM ARABIC, SUCRALOSE (SWEETENER), CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR, ACESULFAME POTASSIUM (SWEETENER), SODIUM CITRATE, SUCROSE ACETATE ISOBUTYRATE, YELLOW 6, POTASSIUM SORBATE (PRESERVATIVE).

Servings

1/24 bottle (2 mL/about 1/2 tsp)

Breeanna B.
Spring Lake, NC
I buy these mainly for my younger son. He doesn't like to drink water so we add a small squirt and he will guzzle it down. It's small enough to pop in ur purse or pocket and take it with you and considering how many cups of drink u get out of the bottle it is pretty fairly priced.
Julia D.
Floyds Knobs, IN
This is my absolute favorite liquid flavor to put into water bottles. I'm not really a fan of most water because there is always a taste is most water I'm not fond of, but these little kook aid flavors have really helped me up my water intake. I love the orange in particular!
Alyssa D.
Horrible ! Don't waste your money on the liquid kool aids like this because its either way to watery or it taste like extreme syrup sugar! Stick to the powder kool-aid packets !
Sheryl F.
Phoenix, AZ
Great mini add me to bottle of water when I need more flavor and don't feel like making a full jug of kool aid! Easy to store to use on the go.
Rachael S.
Warren, OH
Love it! Great for families with little ones and perfect for on the go. We have used these offten as our children are in sports...
Jasmine F.
Lasalle,Qc
I bought this today at the grocery store, it was a impulse buy. The directions say add 2 short squirts to 250ml of water. I found that it tasted very watered down so I added another squirt, maybe a little longer then the first two... It was way too sweet. I don't even find it tasted like Kool-Aid ... I wouldn't waste money on it again. Maybe the other flavors would be better? I think I'll just stick with Cristal Light.
Ashley h.
Fredericton
Don't mind them wish the packages were in more places . It seems like there is eaithrr too much or too little

Amazon