Kool-Aid Orange Drink Mix uploaded by Megan K.Kool-Aid Orange Drink Mix uploaded by Leslie V.

BY KOOL-AID

A delicious alternative to soda, Kool-Aid is a refreshing drink kids love.

Allergens

None

Ingredients

SUGAR, FRUCTOSE, CITRIC ACID, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C), NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR, CALCIUM PHOSPHATE, SODIUM CITRATE, ARTIFICIAL COLOR, YELLOW 6, YELLOW 6 LAKE, RED 40 LAKE, BHA (PRESERVES FRESHNESS).

Servings

1/8 cap (17g) (makes 8 fl oz)

Megan K.
Toronto, OH
Bought a whole variety of kool-aid brand drink mix for the kids. My 3 yr old guzzles it down in seconds. The kids like the flavors like I used to as a kid. Not too much sugar inside of their drinks like we used to add. Perfect price for around $2.50
Rachel R.
Denmark, WI
First of all, orange is my favorite flavor, so I'm a bit biased in that aspect. It totally met my expectations on flavor and juicyness? I don't think there is another juice drink that compares to this flavor. I would recommend this to others who love orange flavored juice drinks.
Heather T.
Grand Rapids, MI
Ahhh. It's ok. Kinda a knock of to tang but did not quite hit the mark. The flavor can be not horrible but not something I would choose myself. Tang is better. My boyfriend likes it so he will buy it but I will not!
Susan S.
Burlington, NC
Orange Kool-Aid mix drink is a family favorate . There is always a pitcher of Orange Kool-Aid in our fridg. I also make frozen Orange Kool-Aid treats for these hot summer days. Orange Kool-Aid mix is a great deal as well. I stock up at Walmart for around $2.50 each, which is a great deal.
Avani P.
My cousins love this, my little niece loves this, some of my friends love this, but I just don't like the flavor one bit. It tastes horrible to me and I generally love anything citrus flavored. I can't even get a glass of this down without cringing.
Yenny G.
Roselle, NJ
I love this juice but seriously my doctor said this kind of juices [ in powder] are not good for your kidneys, so I stooped buying them. But the flavor is very good.
Kelti A.
This is my favorite flavor of kill-aid. This has really good flavor. It is also very easy to make. That is another thing that I like about this too.
Leslie V.
north bend, OR
Makes a quick easy yummy drink without having to make sure you hVe enough to sugar to Make it like the packers do and so tasty
Salina M.
Westford, MA
I loved Kool-Aid as a kid! Orange isn't my favorite flavor but it is still decent.
Amy B.
Parkers Lake, KY
I love using this kool aid because it is so easy and you don't have to add sugar.