Kool-Aid On The Go Tropical Punch Sugar Free Low Calorie Soft Drink Mix uploaded by D'sherlna R.Kool-Aid On The Go Tropical Punch Sugar Free Low Calorie Soft Drink Mix uploaded by Elizabeth Y.Kool-Aid On The Go Tropical Punch Sugar Free Low Calorie Soft Drink Mix uploaded by Whitney P.

BY KOOL-AID

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kool-Aid On The Go Tropical Punch Sugar Free Low Calorie Soft Drink Mix.
10 easy open packets.
Add to bottled water.
Sensible solution.
Only 5 calories per serving.
Good source of Vitamin C.
Artificial flavor.
10-0.06 oz (1.79g) packets.

Buy on Walmart
  • "Big fan daughter is a big juice drinker and loves sweets we have to findalternatives to all these drinks that are loaded with sugar easy to take with you on the go." in 1 review
Christine C.
niles, MI
This is one of my favorites. It gives you the great taste of Kool Aid fruit punch without all the sugar. You will never know it's sugar free. It has the same packaging that you know and love and it's very affordable compared to other sugar free drink. We buy them every week to enjoy in bottles of water all week long.
Whitney P.
Mountville, PA
I'm not a huge fan of single mix things because normally I think when you mix it in the water it just taste like water downed juice but this is one of the better ones it taste like kool-aid and is very yummy! I really like these a lot! Easy for lunch when you need to pack something.
Amanda M.
This product tastes so much like the regular full sugar version (in my opinion) just the right amount for a water bottle. The taste is great, I've tried the fruit punch and cherry and love them both. The only negative is that they will turn your mouth (around your lips) red if you aren't careful! I've seen them at Big Lots and Walmart.
Samantha g.
Youngstown, OH
If u grew up liking kool-aid u will enjoy this sugar free calorie free version of this easy convenient on the go drink powder u can add to any type of bottle water.. I enjoy adding it to seltzer for a fruity soda type of beverage.
Lily W.
Bronx, NY
I was just looking at the Kool-Aid packets in the supermarket, in the past I used to make the drink in big batches but it doesn't always taste good if you add too much water or not enough. These days I'm eyeballing these little colorful packets as a way to dye my yarns! So I love the new use I have for them.
Marina  D.
Tyler, TX
Katelyn M.
Wahiawa , Hi
Always a fan but i didn't care for this product i love the clear color it adds fun for the kids but the taste i thought resembled cough syrup
carol V.
Gwinn, MI
Love these when i was working i was able to put them in my jacket and have them for lunch time a lot niceer then a bottle of pop every 5 min
Lauren  A.
Lillington, NC
I loved koolaid as a kid but i guess i grew out of it, but the rest of my family enjoys it so that makes it alright with me
Lindsey E.
Beaver Falls, PA
Love anything that is easy and on the go. So happy that look-aid has these for easy to go as well with great flavors!