Kool-Aid On the Go! Sugar Free Tropical Punch Low Calorie Drink Mix uploaded by Holly N.Kool-Aid On the Go! Sugar Free Tropical Punch Low Calorie Drink Mix uploaded by Jessica M.

BY KOOL-AID

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

16.9 fl. oz. bottled water + packet = flavor!Packet can be mixed into a 20 fl. oz. bottle of water for a lighter flavor.

Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Kool-Aid brand has been around since I was a child! I'm happy that they came out with the singles in a low calorie, 5 calories to be precise. I've got my family on a healthy lifestyle, but they don't know it!! My kids also hate drinking water, but with this, I can get them to drink water all day! I would definitely recommend this to a friend or another mom. Nice packaging and easy to use. May need scissors to open the singles package. It has a great flavor and comes in many. #lowcalorie #koolaid #onthego
Katie D.
Guyton, GA
These are great to keep on hand for when the kids want something other than water. They get a tasty drink without all the sugar and calories. My kids also like that they can make their own drink. Also easy to drop in the lunch box with a bottle of water for a quick drink
Tori R.
I can actually give anyone a long list of ways to use this product, however, I will stick with drinking it for this review. Kool-Aid is one of the few drinks that I can mix with an artificial sweetener and the taste is not drastically changed. Also, if you have never made a Kool -pop, look it up! Delicious!
Jasmynn H.
Caseyville, IL
These are very satisfying for the eyes and the mouth. It is extremely tasteful and affordable. I love having these around cause they're so nice when you want to spruce up your water a little. I love buying these.
Sara K.
Love how convenient these on the go packets are! They taste awesome too and there's a good variety of flavors to choose from! My son loves using these in his water! It's a win-win for our household when trying to get him to drink more water!
Christa M.
Niles, MI
Easy and fast for on the go! Add flavor to a bottle of water in just a snap. My son loves taking these in his school lunch box. And super affordable.
Jessica M.
Cedar Bluff, AL
My kids love this product. Its super convenient . Tastes great too. We buy these from Dollar General and usually pay about $1.00 per box.
Jessica H.
We loves these. My kids take this in lunches and trips. Super easy to store and sugar free is a bonus win for mom!
Daphne B.
Fairview, OR
This is great when on the go! I always have water bottles handy, but sometimes the kiddos want a bit of flavor.
Diannah S.
These are my favorite sugar free drink mix ins! The tropical punch is amazing and tastes so fruity!
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Have you tried the Kool Aid singles?