BY KOOL-AID

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

So Many Ways to Enjoy Kool-Aid. Flavorful fun made easy - available in a rainbow of flavors!

Allergens

None

Ingredients

MALIC ACID, CITRIC ACID, MALTODEXTRIN, CALCIUM PHOSPHATE, ASPARTAME*, SALT, MODIFIED CORNSTARCH, RED 40, SODIUM BICARBONATE, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C), NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR, ACESULFAME POTASSIUM, ARTIFICIAL COLOR, BHA (PRESERVES FRESHNESS). * PHENYLKETONURICS: CONTAINS PHENYLALANINE

Servings

1/2 packet (1g)

Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Kool-Aid brand has been around since I was a child! I'm happy that they came out with the singles in a low calorie, 5 calories to be precise. I've got my family on a healthy lifestyle, but they don't know it!! My kids also hate drinking water, but with this, I can get them to drink water all day! I would definitely recommend this to a friend or another mom. Nice packaging and easy to use. May need scissors to open the singles package. It has a great flavor and comes in many. #lowcalorie #koolaid #onthego
Christine C.
niles, MI
This is one of my favorites. It gives you the great taste of Kool Aid fruit punch without all the sugar. You will never know it's sugar free. It has the same packaging that you know and love and it's very affordable compared to other sugar free drink. We buy them every week to enjoy in bottles of water all week long.
Whitney P.
Mount Joy, PA
I'm not a huge fan of single mix things because normally I think when you mix it in the water it just taste like water downed juice but this is one of the better ones it taste like kool-aid and is very yummy! I really like these a lot! Easy for lunch when you need to pack something.
Katie D.
Guyton, GA
These are great to keep on hand for when the kids want something other than water. They get a tasty drink without all the sugar and calories. My kids also like that they can make their own drink. Also easy to drop in the lunch box with a bottle of water for a quick drink
Amanda M.
This product tastes so much like the regular full sugar version (in my opinion) just the right amount for a water bottle. The taste is great, I've tried the fruit punch and cherry and love them both. The only negative is that they will turn your mouth (around your lips) red if you aren't careful! I've seen them at Big Lots and Walmart.
Samantha g.
Youngstown, OH
If u grew up liking kool-aid u will enjoy this sugar free calorie free version of this easy convenient on the go drink powder u can add to any type of bottle water.. I enjoy adding it to seltzer for a fruity soda type of beverage.
Tori R.
I can actually give anyone a long list of ways to use this product, however, I will stick with drinking it for this review. Kool-Aid is one of the few drinks that I can mix with an artificial sweetener and the taste is not drastically changed. Also, if you have never made a Kool -pop, look it up! Delicious!
Lily W.
Bronx, NY
I was just looking at the Kool-Aid packets in the supermarket, in the past I used to make the drink in big batches but it doesn't always taste good if you add too much water or not enough. These days I'm eyeballing these little colorful packets as a way to dye my yarns! So I love the new use I have for them.
Jasmynn H.
Caseyville, IL
These are very satisfying for the eyes and the mouth. It is extremely tasteful and affordable. I love having these around cause they're so nice when you want to spruce up your water a little. I love buying these.
Sara k.
Love how convenient these on the go packets are! They taste awesome too and there's a good variety of flavors to choose from! My son loves using these in his water! It's a win-win for our household when trying to get him to drink more water!
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Have you tried the Kool Aid singles?