BY KOOL-AID

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Allergens

• None

Ingredients

INGREDIENTS: MALIC ACID, MALTODEXTRIN, CITRIC ACID, CALCIUM PHOSPHATE, ASPARTAME*, SALT, ACESULFAME POTASSIUM, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C), ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR, SODIUM BICARBONATE, ARTIFICIAL COLOR, RED 40.* PHENYLKETONURICS: CONTAINS PHENYLALANINE

Servings

• 12, 1/2 packet (1g)

Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
I love these for the kids lunchboxes and school snacks! Its so easy for them to add it to a bottle of water, mix, and drink. The kids love that they can do it by themselves and Theres the perfect amount in reach packet to mix with a bottle of water! Sometimes on the go packs dont have enough powder to make the flavor taste good, this one does! I recommend this to anyone who likes Kool-Aid and has a busy schedule, or even ppl who live alone and aren't going to drink an entire pitcher.
Angel S.
W Portsmouth, OH
I've been on a water drinking kick lately and having water flavors is a must. I love these. Cherry is my favorite flavor in this kool aid brand. plus with it being sugar free I don't have to worry about my sugar.
Jennifer T.
These Kool-Aid On the Go packages are awesome! You just pour it right into your water bottle and presto you have a delicious bottle of Kool-Aid! It's even better than I remember it tasting as a kid.
Gabi B.
Storrs, CT
I love putting them in my water bottles! It brings the flavor with you on the go! It adds whatever flavor you chose and keeps it as a healthier option.
MIMI D.
kool-aid packets are tasty its a powdered drink everyone could enjoy its easy to make at home its sweet and just delicious.
Kayla D.
Archbold, OH
Such a great product! It's inexpensive and tastes great! Most definitely a repeat user!
Jp P.
Caracas
It's been 15 years since I tasted one of these. And still, they are best, on price, flavor, everything is so perfect. I like them very much. To be honest don't even have a particular taste as a favorite. Every single one has an unique way to make me happy.