Kool-Aid Liquid Watermelon uploaded by Nay D.

BY KOOL-AID

So Many Ways to Enjoy Kool-Aid. Flavorful fun made easy - available in a rainbow of flavors!

Ingredients

INGREDIENTS: WATER, MALIC ACID, CITRIC ACID, GUM ARABIC, SUCRALOSE (SWEETENER), CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR, ACESULFAME POTASSIUM (SWEETENER), POTASSIUM CITRATE, SUCROSE ACETATE ISOBUTYRATE, RED 40, POTASSIUM SORBATE (PRESERVATIVE).

Jewels G.
I used to be obsessed with these things not too long ago. I love how compact they are and pack a huge amount of flavor. They taste just like the packets and now that I'm writing this I'm thinking of getting more now. So good!
member-533949a5c
Watermelon is one of my favorite flavors! I love how cheap and affordable Kool Aid is but the flavors and the variety make it so amazing! The bright colors on the package just invite you in to try! Always a first recommendation!
Lorena R.
Hespria, CA
These are better than the drinks. You can put as much flavor that you want. Normally it is way to sweet for me and with this I can alternate it. It is also very adorable. I would recommend this product.
Wendy C.
My 2nd favorite flavor next to cherry!!!! I buy this for myself mainly but my kids use it too lol I'm a big water drinker in general but this is great to add when I get sick of plain water and this one tastes like a watermelon jolly rancher to me.... This is always a repeat purchase for me.
Lisa S.
Tucson, AZ
The family and I just love this! Reasonably priced too. Tastes just like making a full pitcher. And depending how sweet you want it determins how many drops you put into your glass. Give it a try!
shaina p.
Greeneville, TN
I love this product for when I need water, but would like some flavor to it. I won't lie, it is a bit wangy, but all in all, I do enjoy using it. Especially when I was pregnant and couldn't stomach much.
Tyler A.
Menifee, CA
This really gave off the flavor of watermelon which i love. I like how i can choose the amount i want it is very wide ranging for me and i love that.
Joanne H.
We just bought this yesterday and we love it! It tastes exactly like watermelon jolly ranchers. I will definitely be buying this again!
Anton M.
Memphis
So easy to make , Great Flavoring , although it could be a bit better . wonder how a Watermelon Lemonade would taste ??!!
Alexandra P.
Modesto, CA
I love Kool Aid! It's one of my favorite drinks! I love all of the flavors and even mixing flavors to make new flavors.
Ashley S.
West College Corner , IN
Does this actually taste just like cool aid if you would have made it in a pitcher.
Maria S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I've never tried this product. Is it sweet?
Pau V.
patzcuaro michoacan
Son muy buenos estos dulces
Olenka B.
East Hanover, NJ
How much sugar does it contain?